zelda 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that it will probably be the first chronological Zelda thus far, preceding even Ocarina of Time. The sky and surface will be completely independent of one another, and an awesome guy named Groose will sweep the fanbase.

Last edited:
This really provides no new information regarding Zelda Wii, which has been official for awhile now. I doubt the future-ness, though Zelda has been a little anachronistic lately. *coughtowerofgodscough* (Actually that one's a little justified, but the whole series has gone from medieval to medieval steampunk. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...)

At any rate, I'm fairly certain the "Unlike any Zelda game before" promise was more in regards to them finally rewriting the engine, rather than just upgrading OoT over and over again. I for one, am hoping for proper motion swordfighting.

I don't think a future Zelda game would really be a good idea.
Now, a Zelda game where time travel is involved, that's a good idea, and not the Orcarina of Time kind of travel, but, actual, time travel would be very interesting.

i really hope they make a future one. if you look on the internet, i bet you'll not find one game about link in the future! not even a fanfic

verifiaman said:
i really hope they make a future one. if you look on the internet, i bet you'll not find one game about link in the future! not even a fanfic
I bet you'll find about eleventy billion fanfics (30% of which will feature Zelda/Sheik Yaoi), but Zelda fangames have the same problem as Sonic fangames. (NO FREAKING CREATIVITY)

The concept's been around forever, it's just never been expanded upon WELL.

Akuma TH said:
Now, a Zelda game where time travel is involved, that's a good idea, and not the Orcarina of Time kind of travel, but, actual, time travel would be very interesting.
ZELDA IS NOT PRINCE OF PERSIA!
(That was the platformer with the time travel gimmick wasn't it? I'm going to assume it was.)

Draykon said:
Akuma TH said:
ZELDA IS NOT PRINCE OF PERSIA!
(That was the platformer with the time travel gimmick wasn't it? I'm going to assume it was.)
Prince of Persia's Time travel was just rewinding.

I'm kinda late, but that poster has been around since E3 2009, which was months ago...

In any case, I'm just waiting for more details. Chances are I'm probably going to left this one drift out of my mind until Nintendo shows off footage at E3 2010 (they'd better Goddamned do it).

I hope this Zelda gives me the urge i used to have for zelda games...
looks interesting, cant wait to know what it's about =D

But they say that the combat will be awesome nonetheless. Maybe he just doesn't have it or the first half of the game. As my reference, here.

Nintendo Power said:
You should also note that Link has a shield. And JUST a shield.

Where did it say it was rumored to take place in the future.

If he has no sword... maybe gannon ate it/broke it somehow.

Nintendo Power wrote:
You should also note that Link has a shield. And JUST a shield.

They also described the fairy's head to be pointy like a sword in the same issue too, so chances are we use the fairy as a weapon or something.

Link will hold a shotgun, that is why he has no sword.

Seriously though, no sword? That's sort of how I got used to link, he's the right looking guy to hold a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back