Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf1ak.png

Alright, here's a really cool cheat I found while playing. Use the "~" key to open the console, then type "objectplace 1;" next, close the console, press the "p" key until you see a crawla. Press the key you have bound to "shoot" about twenty times. Next, type "map map12" in the console.

If SRB2 closes, you'll need to delete it from your hard drive and redowload it, and then you can try it again. It should work now. If it doesn't, you'll need to wait for the new 1.09.1 patch to be released to use this cheat. But at least try it once. :)

Now, you'll have Super Tails and Knuckles unlocked.

PS: Nice HL emote, Supershadow2.

You can't. How many times must we say this? The instant you put ANY cheat in there, you're barred from unlocking anything until you restart SRB2, which deactivates cheats and leaves you right back where you were.

There are a couple of cheats you can use.

If you type splitscreen on, you can change the map, your skin, itemrespawntime, and most of the things you would be able to change on multiplayer as the host.

And it won't say you modified the game.

Make sure you turn it off before beating the game, though.

i only know two cheats, but their not 'real' cheats
typing "objectplace on" in the console is like a 3d debug mode, i think quite a few people know this one.

And there is gravity, very good for sonic users for exploring round levels type "gravity x" changes the gravity. 0.5 is the default/normal gravity.

note: gravity effects all players in the game, and the x means anything

I wouldn't really call either of those cheats.. objectplace is for placing objects in WADs and gravity is just plain fun. :P

Due to a stupidity, objectplace will only cause it to say the game was modified if the JOHNNYFUNCODE is on in 1.09... What is the JOHNNYFUNCODE, you ask? Simple... Enabling it makes objectplace work in netgames, though doing so is incomplete and will cause some issues...

JOHNNYFUNCODE was made so that Sonikku and I could simultaneously decorate Spring Hill. It never ended up working out so Hedges and I decorated it instead.

Jason the Echidna said:
Due to a stupidity, objectplace will only cause it to say the game was modified if the JOHNNYFUNCODE is on in 1.09... What is the JOHNNYFUNCODE, you ask? Simple... Enabling it makes objectplace work in netgames, though doing so is incomplete and will cause some issues...
Thanks, I'm going to go have fun with this now =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back