Official Level Design Contest: May/June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice, feel proud of it. If they "grabbed" and retextured your map, that's because your map is not as bad as you said. :D

@ srb2kirbyo

13. Do not post someone else's work as your own. Plagiarism is stealing, and will be dealt with accordingly. Make sure to ask permission from the original author before attempting to improve or use some of his or her work. Don't try to cheat the system; all you'll get is a ruined reputation.

There already is. You just didn't look hard enough.

Here's something I've been working on for a while:
srb20038.png

It's ready, I just need to test it a few more(hundred) times.

Sonict said:
@ srb2kirbyo

13. Do not post someone else's work as your own. Plagiarism is stealing, and will be dealt with accordingly. Make sure to ask permission from the original author before attempting to improve or use some of his or her work. Don't try to cheat the system; all you'll get is a ruined reputation.

There already is. You just didn't look hard enough.
You failed to see my point of the post, Sonict.

Are the levels from March/June's level pack going to be moved to this one, seeing as that level pack was never released?

What are you talking about? March/June makes no sense.

1.) Did you mean March/April 09?
2.) If so, I believe FuriousFox explained himself at some point. That'll probably be your answer.

FuriousFox said:
The contest submissions period ends on July 1st, 2009 at 12:00 AM GMT. (June 30th, 2009 at 7:00 PM EST).

Judging will start the instant the files are uploaded, and continue until a week after they were uploaded.

And all you needed to do was look at the first post.

It's starting to look like Glaber Base 5 SRB2 version might not make it. Getting Jazz 2 TSF Full and the Jazz Creation Station helped with that. How ever, expect to see Daimondus Battle and Daimondus CTF 2 though.

Due to having alot of stuff to do in the next few days, I doubt Magma Core Zone 1 will make it in. I might be able to enter a different level, though.

With any luck, I'll get my contest entry done and turned in by tomorrow. Either way, done or not, I'm gonna turn the level in. I've been working on it too hard for it to miss the contest.

I attempted to make a level, but it's not going to make it unless I haul ass over the next two days.

The final touches are now being placed onto Glaber Base 5. Including series Ancient Crawlas, Drillas, Minus, Leak Crawla Commander, and proper credits

Edit: All 3 entries have been sent in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back