Stuff to put in SRB2ME (Part 3: The Last Crusade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then..."can U aed Espeo an off-ich-al caraktar thaen? HYUK HYUK"
You should include the regular sheild from Sonic 1. That way its just a sheild

I have a suggestion:

MORTAR RING: Like the Explosion Ring, but is affected by gravity and has a larger explosion (you can hurt yourself with this).

...That's all I've got in mind for now.

Spazzo edit: For one, don't use bold. For two, please read the wiki page on version 1.1. Two of those weapon rings are already in.
Crüsäder edit: Roger that, Spazzo.

Add a projectile (or at least the necessary code for one) that homes in on enemies and players. This doesn't necessarily have to be used in default SRB2, but I think it would be useful for wadders.

A chargeable spring. Specifically, It holds on to you. To release, hold the jump button until a meter or something of the like filled up, and then release.

A falljump character property in the S_SKIN. Which just mainly does what it does in Dash's World.

Make it possible to deflect thrown rings by holding the spindash button.

Spazzo edit: See "force shield"

Little stuff from SRB2CB possibly:

-2D camera/speed/angle changing via linedef
-Sonic CD wacky workbench trampoline style sectors - tagged, where the linedef length is how high you bounce
-Corona fix
-Nearest-Mippmapped OGL filter
-MD2 transparency support (from r_opengl.c)
-MD2 color map support
-SA moves defined one by one like homing = 1, lightdash = 1, in the map header, etc.
-Nights map header option with things like nightstransform = 1, nightshud = 1, nightsdamage = 1, nonightscapsule for custom nights stuff
-Saveable camera variables
-Saveable gl filter settings
-include minigl.dll by default

An item for bosses (or any level in Single Player but it might be best for bosses) that's basically ammo, then you fire it at Eggman (or enemies).

Engine tweaking capabilities.

(DECORATE?)

Maybe in the possible (but no longer probable) "after 1.1" builds.

Weapons in Race. (Race can really be boring, even if it isn't a thokfest.) The weapons can stop other players, I think the homing ring could be kept for this, and some spikes that you can lay on the ground, and weapon rings should be put in race too.

fawfulfan in Will Crawlas Ever Shoot said:
Yeah, I agree. Maybe we should have a Green Crawla, which is just as fast as the Red Crawla, but also shoots bullets.

Because I think it's a good enough idea.

I said:
I got an idea: make the crawlas move backwards, like the crawla commander, with the turret-like noses. Exemple: Sonic is about to jump a crawla but then, that crawla moves backwards thanks to the nose.
Also, the blue crawla will move backwards as same as it's speed, it could be also the same with the red crawla.

Support for ZIP'd WADs, by use of extracting the files inside a ZIP, adding the unzipped WADs and deleting the ZIP after extracting.

Example: ADDFILE mysticrealm.zip
(ZIP extracted, WAD(s) added, ZIP deleted.)

-DW Edit: Something similar is already in. It's called WadZip, and it adds zip compression to wads.

Some kind of command to give MS admins powers over the server, maybe some kind of packet from the Master Server? It does seem hackable, but it COULD be done securely, I suppose.
The reason for suggesting this is to help MS admins deal with joiners when the host is doing nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back