HeavenlyTailschar.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunucklees

... AKA Resonious
I've made a HeavenlyTails character wad (NOT A RECOLOR) drawn entirely drawn in paint. EDIT: I fixed a cauple things here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f24h7h

srb20000-1.png

srb20001.png

srb20002.png

srb20003-1.png
[/url]

*hugs*

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

Seriously, get metal madness back up in the air!! It was awesome!! I know, I sound like a n00b, but the feel was great. Of course, that was when I couldn't wad, so I thought everything was great....

Well, this was odd. The S_SKIN was definately borked, so fix that. I can't believe you're going to allow superform with superanims = 1 when he uses that slot for his "flying". Honeslty.

[OffTopic]Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whao whao whao whao whao.Louis,this is not my Batman cup.[OffTopic]Why is there Nights Chao flying in the background of the picture?

DanteEX said:
[OffTopic]Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa ]Why is there Nights Chao flying in the background of the picture?
I know. I saw the Knights chao too. I like chao. Yay for chao! :D

Inspiring! You, sir, have won halve the internet...and half a cookie! This place needs more hand made characters!
The bad news...you have competition! *Insert some pun about wadding here*

Fish hook said:
Inspiring! You, sir, have won halve the internet...and half a cookie! This place needs more hand made characters!
The bad news...you have competition! *Insert some pun about wadding here*

I guess you're right, besides im drawing one too.

kunucklees said:
People need to stop recoloring characters. That's why I drew this by hand.

But, you could have used what others used and did a normal one. No offence but this is pretty bad.

Edit: I ment use a 3D Pixelizer of some sort.

Not everybody uses a 3D Pixelizer. Most people here use paint. Like me. And what do you mean by "A normal one"??

kunucklees said:
Not everybody uses a 3D Pixelizer. Most people here use paint. Like me. And what do you mean by "A normal one"??

A normal one as in 3D pixelizers, but I haven't seen any of the Old Char wads. Sorry, I just thought that it would look better if it was 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back