• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Adventure Demo (Concept)

Should I do this demo?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• *Steals idea*

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

Let me explain, just like the other guy who had this idea, I might make a demo that plays kindoff like a sonic adventure like thing, but it's just a demo, my regular level pack is my main project, this is might be a demo, that shows how a sonic adventure like game could work on srb2.

Heres how the demo might play.

Adventure field: Small, have text that will be something like.
Tails: Hey sonic I sent you here to retrieve a chaos emerald it's somewhere near here, maybe you should look for it.
So sonic will search the area, and somehow find a way that could lead to the next level, like station squares beach section leading to emerald coast.
After which there would be an end sector there.
Action Stage: Small, The next map will be an action stage, in which it's end sector will be where the chaos emerald is.
Adventure Field: The next map is the same as the first, with maybe some text saying something like...
Tails: Eggman is tearing apart the area to find the chaos emerald, maybe you should teach him a lesson. Afterwards you find an extension to the map, some torn out cave or new area, that eggman might've opened for you, after following the path you find eggman, and the level ends.
Boss: Picks up on the adventure field, with impassible barriers put in place, eggman might have text saying something like...
Eggman: Hah sonic so you have the chaos emerald, well I'll just have to take it from you. Then you fight.
Adventure field: Back to the adventure field, more text, and at the entrance provides a path back to the city or a new adventure field or something.

You may ask, what was the purpose of all this, well I came up with some ideas, so I decided to put them down, feel free to take these ideas and use them however you want, actually I probably won't do this demo, however it is an idea, one that I might use, so I felt like just putting it out here, if you guys really want to see what a playable demo of this scenerio might be like, I'll take some time out of my normal project to make it, but it will be short though, and it won't use the levels from my current level pack project.

Don't post topics about your idea for a mod, as they usually never go anywhere. If you're serious about this, start working on it and get some screenshots revealing your actual progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back