Your Sonic fan characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I haven't seen a topic like this. Anyway, I want to see your Sonic fan characters. Just please don't post like a purple Sonic, and call him your own creation. We all know almost everyone on this forum hates recolors. I might post mine a little later, but I would really like to see yours!

I've had 3 fan characetrs: 2 Sonic ones (Which I even payed attention to), and one to, well, nagas.

First of all, "Zhadow Nega". Worst name ever. Worst character ever. It was after a glitch with messing around in Sonic 3 in debug mode with Super Sonic. He was just SS with green shoes, grey eyes, grey gloves and was dark red. Chaos this, chaos that. He'd be a god if I didn't lose interest. I did make a wad, around 1.08 of him. Max. stats on everything, and now has all options activated, making him more overpowered than SMS and even more eye bleeding. I just started using it for testing maps quickly.

This one was about 3-4 years ago.

Then there's "Scorch". About a year, year and a half ago. In effect, a black Super Sonic with blue shoes. Changed a little onwards, but the sprites I have on this computer are all corrupted.

Lastly, due to not thinking of a name, using my own name, "Reiss", the naga. Nothing to do with Sonic the Hedgehog whatsoever, making it because I <3 Karbo and Tifalover's works, both use nagas. A bit of vore here and there with the character.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59787786/

I have a total of 3 fan characters, 2 of which obviously suck.
Currently, this is what my character looks like.
teenflamegg4.png

This variation of Flame was not made by me, but made by someone else, but I have grown a liking to it mainly because it uses a diffrent spriting style than the other characters.

adultflamelb7.png

This variation of Flame was not made by me as well, but I don't really take a liking to him as much because He looks alot like shadow.

My only fancharacter is a dual-wielding, red armored Hylian, and I don't care for him much.

My REAL characters are conceived for my own two universes.

Dash, he's my avatar, although I wouldn't call him a "fan character" because, he'd be a human, if I could draw people as well as I can draw Sonic characters.

Mine...

lol.jpg

This character is based on a true person that my sister hates in school. She is an Inuyasha fangirl who makes a bunch of random stuff saying that she is the most beautiful girl too...

Points* to averter,
Hey it's ninja the porcupine,
weapon's: ice shurickens
hobby; Ice ninja.
village name: guia

I'm pretty darn sure we've already had this topic, and I've already locked it. Either way, this doesn't look to be heading to a decent place anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back