Why does everyone hate Sonic Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated Sh a lot 'cause if you play it for a long time, it will freeze. I aslo hate it 'cause SEGA is to damn lazy to make Sonic's big XBOX and PS2 debuet damn good.

I could've easily replied sooner to this thread, but I put it off for some reason. I rather like Sonic Heroes. I do agree however, that there are plenty of flaws. Here is my list...
1. The characters talk waaay too much.
"Does saying "Wow, my head's spinning!" really needed during a loop?
2. The same darn levels slightly remixed for each team hardly makes them new.
3. They made Big the Cat completely retarded.
4. Lack of decent unlockables.

sonicroboblast11 said:
The game kept me occupied for two months, and not many games do that for me.

There is at least one game that kept me busy for two months. Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast

Also...

Final Fantasy 7(which just might be longer than FF12 Becasue FF12 only has one disc, and Star Ocean 3 has two discs and still woesn't that long.)

Of course, Star Ocean 3(haven't beaten it yet so I cant REALLY say its short but it does seem to be wrapping up at this point)It would've been taking me even longer were it not for the 10x orihalchion on my sword.(raises attack by like 500)

supersonic45 said:
I hated Sh a lot 'cause if you play it for a long time, it will freeze. I aslo hate it 'cause SEGA is to damn lazy to make Sonic's big XBOX and PS2 debuet damn good.

All I have to say is EXACTLY! *offers high five*

Black Zero said:
Final Fantasy 7(which just might be longer than FF12 Becasue FF12 only has one disc, and Star Ocean 3 has two discs and still woesn't that long.)

Final Fantasy VII used CDs, where as XII used a DVD disc.

I know but like i said star ocean wasnt very long with 2 digital versitile discs ans star oceans graphics are kind of bad

There was a thing that kinda pissed me off on SH. Shoot, Death Pits and a Bunch of enemies? Hand me Homing attack Level 3 and they'll be gone before you realize it.

KEYWORD. HOMING ATTACK!

Homing Attack = Speed Characters.

Why not just let us have a few characters go through the Same Level, just differently (Not Diffuculty, enemies).

Geeze.

(NOTE- I have SO3. After you beat it, you get THREE Bonus Dungeouns too!)

Out of all the sonic games,Sonic Heros was a disgrase!Horrible music,hard gameplay,lame ss,Tails sounded HORRIBLE!Who needs 99 save files!?!I mean,your not gonna have a reason for it!Its not like you have Jappanese soul mates,French pinpals,well,you get the picture.Its more like Sonic Hobos!Hmmmmm.....That gives me an idea... :D

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I thought the character design was horrible. There to shiny, even without the cheat!

Cheat? You mean the metal cheat? But, yeah, whoever made the character models didn't seem to have a clue what textures where and just made each polygon a shiny, solid colored reflective surface like a little kid with MS Paint.

(At the same time I posted this, Windows Media Player 9 upgraded itself to Windows media player 10! Yayes!)

EDIT: I mean 11.

Shu said:
I thought the character design was horrible. There to shiny, even without the cheat!

Cheat? You mean the metal cheat? But, yeah, whoever made the character models didn't seem to have a clue what textures where and just made each polygon a shiny, solid colored reflective surface like a little kid with MS Paint.

(At the same time I posted this, Windows Media Player 9 upgraded itself to Windows media player 10! Yayes!)

1)Is a character model made in something like XWE
2)I don't care about Windows Media Player, I use Itunes!

Shu said:

1)Is a character model made in something like XWE
2)I don't care about Windows Media Player, I use Itunes!

You can make character models in XWE? O.O
Clone: Ooooohhhhh..., kilt dat.

Ok, lets get back on topic, shall we?
erm....

Honic Heroes is, quote,"teh suxaz0rs", because it has the following:

1. Crappy music.
2. Crappy big headed character models.
3. Crappy repetitive levels.
4. Crappy voice acting. (<Tails> Is he invincible?)
5. More crappy music.
6. Crappy stupid looking enemies.
7. Crappy only a two year old couldn't figure out the true villain was Metal
Sonicness. (He was clearly in the friggn' opening movie!)
8. Crappy fluxlating difficulty.
9. Crappy storyline.
10. Crappy incredibly crappy music!

Shu said:
Ok, lets get back on topic, shall we?
erm....

Honic Heroes is, quote,"teh suxaz0rs", because it has the following:

1. Crappy music.
2. Crappy big headed character models.
3. Crappy repetitive levels.
4. Crappy voice acting. (<Tails> Is he invincible?)
5. More crappy music.
6. Crappy stupid looking enemies.
7. Crappy only a two year old couldn't figure out the true villain was Metal
Sonicness. (He was clearly in the friggn' opening movie!)
8. List to be finished once I get back from the store.

LOL! Honic heroes!

Tails: My head is spinning!
Me: Yea now tell me about your tails!

I half-like the character models in Sonic Heroes. They're not coloured well, and are too cartoony, but the shinyness I like.

Grinding was terrible, LETS GRIND BACKWARDZ!

What really baffles me is that Next Gen Sonic is basically a bunch of previous mistakes mixed into one game. Over-use of rails, rainbow rings, guns, new characters, Sonic X voices, over-use of voices, slow characters, multiple versions of the same level (I think) and most of all, BECOMING A THIRD PARTY DEVELOPER! Sonic was great when Sega was alone, and they're ruining the franchise.

I'll still be a Sonic fan when they finish ruining it... *shot*

EDIT: Accidentally posted the same thing twice :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back