MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have one last question that i can't figure out, If i was banned for the server probably i would say Monday i think that was the 27th then would the ban come off Friday. (he asks happily) :D

My server has been banned for a week and the week is over, why is it still on the ban list, it would go away if the ban was lifted right, because I have waited a whole week and it's still on there please tell me what’s happening. :mrgreen:

roboegg99 said:
My server has been banned for a week and the week is over, why is it still on the ban list, it would go away if the ban was lifted right, because I have waited a whole week and it's still on there please tell me what’s happening. :mrgreen:

I'll tell you. He hasn't edited the first page yet. (I think)

Okay but if he edited it four hours ago and my ban was a week ago then why is it still on the ban list I should be off already cause it was my first ban I ever got. :(

roboegg99 said:

if your the one with "welcome to my team tryouts!" ban, you have to wait another week, and none of the other bans can going to be moved down till Tuesday

No i am not the team tryouts i am sonic wars and it was my first ban so i tought since it was a week i would be off by now.

Yeah, I got a ban, BUT i thought i deleted a good file, So I redownloaded it and i was unbanned. :P

And i got a reason people don't join servers:
Max of 32 Players.
NOBODY Goes to servers with 32 max players.
NOBODY!

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
This server: the j2b server is back Hangout 12_10_06 134.215.247.136/16
134.215.0.1 - 134.215.255.254, had their server unadvertised

do you mean to say they never advertised on the masterserver?

well my logs say something else

Code:
Reading a message from (socket 1864) for (client 1)... DONE13.
getClientIP: 0
Adding the temporary server: 134.215.247.136 5029 the j2b server is back 1.09.4
Reading a message from (socket 1864) for (client 1)... Deleting (client 1) of 1... DONE12.

Code:
Sending servers informations
Writing: (104)
IP		: 134.215.247.136
Port		: 60521
Hostname	: the j2b server is back
Version		: 1.09.4
Permanent	: No

Code:
Reading a message from (socket 1864) for (client 1)... DONE13.
getClientIP: 0
Removing the temporary server: 134.215.247.136 5029 the j2b server is back 1.09.4
Reading a message from (socket 1864) for (client 1)... Deleting (client 1) of 1... DONE12.

Its been a week since i was banned from hosting games for the sonic wars tryouts and it is still on there, shouldnt it be removed by now its been longer than a week probably two days passed.

Bouncey said:
There is one thing I am worried about, what if you like RP servers but you won't host then in case you get banned but you join them when you see them becase you like that, do you get banned for that??

Can someone answer me please..

No i dont think you can get banned because whoever is the server than the server is responsible for whatever goes against the rules, so even if the server verifys someone the server will still be punished for not obeying the rules.

While it SHOULD be possible, I don't think it is. The IP of individual joiners aren't recorded, as far as I know.

As far as you joining them, DON'T.

It only encourages more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back