MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of a sudden i was hosting a mysticrealm 4.4 server(knux clan) and I checked to see if mine was an internet server.I used listserv and it said cannot retreive list.I didnt even do anything.I think LoganGBA banned me on accident.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
...i was hosting a mysticrealm 4.4 server(knux clan)...

yeh that was fun

I was hosting that game and your were there. or are you talking about after you left?

I stayed up until 2 that night, now im really cranky(explains my angry post in the"is the wii good topic)

EDIT wow i practicaly turned myself in :oops:

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
all of a sudden i was hosting a mysticrealm 4.4 server(knux clan) and I checked to see if mine was an internet server.I used listserv and it said cannot retreive list.I didnt even do anything.I think LoganGBA banned me on accident.

Are you serious?
Welcome to the SRB2 Master Server!
No Clans, advertising websites, Chat, Hangout, Hacked, or Role Playing Servers Allowed.
It's the first rule, come on now!

fine i guess we have to call it a "gang" or "club" or "group"

tell me if any of these are also wrong

you know I truely dont understand how clan is such a bad word. its not like we're the kkk or anything

please DONT tell me THAT was offensive

They're all wrong because they're all the same exact concept. We really don't care about loopholes here.

Point Taken, i guess I hate myself because i REALLY hate people who take loop holes
and i looked at the master server rules and I didnt see anything against clans iguess i wasnt looking hard enough

my freind said the clans wasn't a rule anymore.maybe he wanted to make me mad.isn't a clan just a group of strong people with a great ancient history?can you still do tribes?like knux vs sonic characters?

Okay so since this is my first time being ban how long will it stay, but now i think some people are sad cause i am never finishing Sonic Wars oh well,
and the rules did not say nothing about recording thats what i did i was not Roleplaying.

The parts of the quotes I wish to bring to your attention will be bolded.

roboegg88 said:
Okay so since this is my first time being ban how long will it stay, ...
The very first post of this topic said:
full Bans are a week long,
then the bans are moved to the 2nd tier, where only join games works

if you are banned for a 2nd time, it goes it goes twice as long, 2 weeks from using the MS at all, and 2 weeks of only having "join game" usable
3rd time, 3x, 3 weeks/3weeks
4th etc etc

roboegg99 said:
... the rules did not say nothing about recording thats what i did i was not Roleplaying.
The MS rules topic said:
1. No chat, roleplay, hangout/chilling/party/etc. servers. The Master Server is for netgames where people are actually playing the game the way it is intended to be played. If you want to chat, roleplay, or hangout, either use a chatroom or host without advertising on the Master Server.

7. Use the correct gametype for what you are doing. If you're in coop, you should be completing the levels. If you're in Match, you should be shooting each other. Do not use coop mode in maps that do not support coop mode. Do not use coop mode when you are actually fighting each other. If you are fighting each other, use match. The Master Server shows which gametype the servers are currently playing in, so make sure that the gametype is actually accurate to what you are doing, so that people will not come in expecting to do one thing when you're really doing something else.
* Hide and Seek is allowed in SRB2 as long as you use Tag mode.

If you want to record your little SRB2 movies, please do it in a private server. Your actors can still join you by IP.

If Roleplaying was against Master Server, why wasnt i banned the first time for sonic wars, or at least given a warning so i would know, now i have to stay at home and be bored.

I mean i wanted to be warned i did not know that was Roleplaying, I tought it was just recording I was doing, and that was not against the rules.

Lemme explain this: You are only permitted to play official gametypes on the Master Server (With a special exception given to Hide and Seek)
This means that you are only allowed to do the following:

Coop (Complete the level together)
Race (Race to the finish, or around a track)
Match (Beat the snot out of each other)
CTF (Steal each other's flags)
Tag (Run from whoever's it)
Hide and Seek (Hide from whoever's it)

There is one thing I am woried about, what if you like RP servers but you won't host then incase you get banned but you join them when you see them becase you like that, do you get banned for that??

I wait a long time and I dont get any visitors even when I advertise on the master server. And I am not even on the ban list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back