[Open Assets] Rosy the Rascal (Updated)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, perhaps I take the alternative route on from you in ACZ1 then, I assume your turning at the path split right after the crumbling ledge rather than heading straight on then, since that path would skip the gaint fence, oh well, at least she can finish it, which is a plus

She's awesome Chrispy! I also like her special move as well. She fits perfectly with SRB2. I mean, besides the glitches (which is SRB2's fault) I pretty much have nothing negative to say about it.

10/10

hmm, perhaps I take the alternative route on from you in ACZ1 then, I assume your turning at the path split right after the crumbling ledge rather than heading straight on then, since that path would skip the gaint fence, oh well, at least she can finish it, which is a plus
You do realize that there's a path to the right of the fence to get past it, right?

I tried to make her faster than Tails but slower than Knux. Right now her normalspeed is 28

AAAAAA YOU FINISHED BEFORE ME! >:O
Anyways, nice wad Chrispy, I like what you and GTF had done!
I hope to see more wads from you in the future.

@thundernova- there is, never saw it, oh well

she can clear the other path anyway so she's good, but uhh, she has a little problem with ERZ1, and I dont even wanna try ERZ2 or 3 until I know she can finish 1.

EDIT: she CAN clear the character unique path, but youll need a lot of accuracy and to work out how to get up to tails' pathway, maybe a teensy boost to the hammer jump height and that should help, of course, thats only if you wanna.

Last edited:
800pxclassicamyorthogra.png

Yes she does gtfo.

Hmm.. AFAIK Amy doesn't have any spines on her back...?
They're called quills, thank you.

Anyways, great wad Chrispy, glad you fixed the Hammer bug.

Oh, and I think just having her become yellow-furred when Super would be better than havong her clothes become different colours.

Last edited:
I just don't like the eyelashes on these small frames. Got the pic from Sonic Retro or something like that.
EDIT: She does turn yellow furred what are you talking about?
EDIT: Link to the origin of that pic: http://info.sonicretro.org/Amy_Rose

Last edited:
In the first screenshot, it looks like she has a yellow and red coloured outfit, and since yellow is the main super colour, I just assumed.
EDIT: oh, that's her hammer.

This character wad is great, when I tried it out it was okay, until I learned how to use the hammer jump, which is quite balanced and useful. I found Rosy/Amy fun to play as. Although I have a question, when I was trying the hammer jump I found if you push the jump button while in mid air you just go straight down instead of the normal falling speed. Is this just part of the ability?

This character wad is great, when I tried it out it was okay, until I learned how to use the hammer jump, which is quite balanced and useful. I found Rosy/Amy fun to play as. Although I have a question, when I was trying the hammer jump I found if you push the jump button while in mid air you just go straight down instead of the normal falling speed. Is this just part of the ability?
This is a natural consequence of any custom ability. Most custom abilities work by taking advantage of "thokitem," a customized item that spawns whenever the player uses thok. By setting Actionspd to 0, we effectively disable the ordinary thok ability, and can use the thokitem to do fun ability related stuff.

The problem is that thok with an actionspd of 0 isn't EXACTLY a disabled thok, but rather a "full stop" sorta thing. So in any given custom ability, you'll usually see this.

this is how you use her ability

When you jump and before you hit the ground press jump again

its alittle hard at first
but you will het the hang of it
if you press jump while in the air and not close to the ground you will fall staight down

are you an administrator becuase my server doesnt work becuase my oing isnt there and its unreachable so can you fix it so it can be acesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back