Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ristar-ASR.jpg

Haaaaaiii~

Sega, you bunch of hateful, hateful dream crushers. :(

The only crap part about them really is how you'll not touch 90% of monkey target, just go on the edges all the time. I really don't understand why 90 degree turns are so hard to understand.

They aren't. You don't even have to do the turns on some of the stage. As many people just do the respot glitch.

METAL SONIC!!! :D

Man, I really wish I had a Xbox3/PS3 :<

MAN!!! I should of got this for the PS3! and there's ristar...how cruel it is to buy the game for Wii when it can't get DLC...Why Nintendo? *sobs*

MAN!!! I should of got this for the PS3! and there's ristar...how cruel it is to buy the game for Wii when it can't get DLC...Why Nintendo? *sobs*

Sega was too F***in lazy to try... I mean... They said it was something about memory limits, but if it makes you feel better maybe hombrew hackers will most likely make textures hacks and stuff for the wii version Just look at whats been done in brawl.

Last edited:
Metal Sonic's been released on the 360 today~ Go download it so they'll make more DLC for us.
NiGHTSNiGHTSNiGHTS
Um... Hyeah~ So then... Fun stuff~

Last edited:
Seems better for the consumers, not the producers.

They know that people will buy the Metal Sonic & Death Egg at full price. No wonder they won't refund after they make a price drop an hour later. :o

Oh... same here. So many people like Ryo, they know people will buy him even at the high cost.

I guess it has something to do with Ryo's Forklift being an Unlock Key (?) which you could get from pre-ordering the game (in Europe I think [?]), but I think Metal Sonic and the Death Egg are completely new.

I'm disappointed though. Metal Sonic is pretty much a heavier Tails, and the Death Egg is pretty bland. Also, no new Announcer lines = Fail.

I refuse to buy Ryo's Forklift right now since him on his Motorcycle is better anyways.

I did buy a Beanie hat, and Ryo's Jacket for my Avatar. I feel like both a badass and an idiot for doing that. It really sucks too since the Avacar is as ugly as hell. I want an Avabike dammit. My other 800 points is going towards my Sonic 4 fund (I hope it doesn't cost that much though, I want a Sonic 4 or SaSASR theme for my Dashboard).

So um yeah, NiGHTS as playable character please..or Blaze...or Silver.....or Sketch Turner.............or Bayonetta....

OR

How about some new game types for online? I personally like the idea of having Knock-Out Online (where there's a constantly resetting timer, and the person in last is knocked out when the time reaches zero until one person is left standing). The damned thing is already in mission mode.

*Ulala :3
Sorry... SC5 nerd has to correct~

Bayonetta would be pretty awesome for a DC character. Something I really want though are some Space Channel 5 race courses. That would be awesome~

Also I just actually downloaded Death Egg+Metal. I love the music choice though I'm lacking Sonic CD... I never realized that Shadow the Hedgehog had an awesome soundtrack~ I guess I was paying too much attention to all the emo-ness of the game...
And I think 1:08 is pretty good for the time trial on my second run.

ANYWAY~ Yes. NiGHTS PLZ. Or what about Honey from Fighting Vipers? That could be cool~ They had "Fighters Megamix" as the name of an achievement, so they at least mentioned that games existence. Hm... The Puyo Puyo girls would be a nice addition too. I'd also like some Miku since she's half owned by SEGA now, although she's not actually their original character so.... And some Outrun courses would be nice~

K. I'm done.

really want though are some Space Channel 5 race courses. That would be awesome~
I was also disappointed by this. They have it in Sonic Riders, so why not here?

ANYWAY~ Yes. NiGHTS PLZ.
I would've liked NiGHTS, as well.

Hm... The Puyo Puyo girls would be a nice addition too.
I agree.
I'd love to be Arle or Raffine, and especially Prince of Ocean and Onion Pixy (and I hope they have their Japanese VA).

Shadow was emo? How dare you. :3

Oh, did you guys see Ristar in Death Egg? You take a shortcut and he'll be waving to you on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back