The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my family and I at my brother's graduation. I'm the spryly, upstanding youth in the yellow shirt. No, the man on the far right is not my father.

Image8.jpg

You should see if your camera has a red eye removal flash. That should prevent you from blinking in pictures. It works with people I know that blink in photos frequently.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Chao Freak got new hair. oωo

<IMAGE>
I find this funny, oddly enough. You're looking more like your VOCALOID character. I like it though, nonetheless.

I might do this too since I like the color.

I knew I'd regret posting that, Darkness. XD

And as long as you don't tell /B/ my full name, home address, phone number, social security, zip code, etc. etc. I don't see why /B/ would really be interested anyway.

And Hanny is not pretty. You're just depraved from the lack of girls on this forum. >.<

Hannyness said:

And as long as you don't tell /B/ my full name, home address, phone number, social security, zip code, etc. etc. I don't see why /B/ would really be interested anyway.

And Hanny is not pretty. You're just depraved from the lack of girls on this forum. >.<

Don't worry, even if people knew all that stuff, the odds of anyone here thinking about abusing that info are slim-to-none and I'm confident that none of the members here would think for even half a nano-second of making a mess with people's personal information.
But still, it wouldn't be wise to go telling people your name and address etc.
The internet can be a dangerous place, it's best to stay safe.

Blue Warrior said:
Hannyness said:

Oh, man, that's harsh.

Lawl, alright. But I'm not depraved. Of anything.

I finally stopped saying I should find a picture and got a picture.

Durr.
david007.jpg

Good thing I took it before I lost the hat and broke the shades.

Yeah, my lips are kinda dry there and a small cut on it too. My nose also has a small sunburn cause I was out in the sun at a concert all day long last week. What I'm saying is, I'm not usually this ugly
As for the background..I made my sister take it but she insisted I do it against her closet door.

Anyway, kinky amirite?

Hey, here's a picture of me from a couple of weeks ago. It was taken at my prom.
wi66b5.jpg

Man, that collar choked! But I like how I looked anyway.

Hannyness said:

Nah, I think you're kinda pretty too. Maybe not the best picture, but still...despite that though, I wouldn't say I'm "interested" in you, and I doubt Jelly was either. We were just pointing it out.

fawfulfan said:
Hey, here's a picture of me from a couple of weeks ago. It was taken at my prom.
wi66b5.jpg

Man, that collar choked! But I like how I looked anyway.

Hannyness said:

Nah, I think you're kinda pretty too. Maybe not the best picture, but still...despite that though, I wouldn't say I'm "interested" in you, and I doubt Jelly was either. We were just pointing it out.
Fancy Man~ I pictured you like that, And Aww Hanny Don't be like that, Your Very Pretty, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back