Your "WTF" moments in Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I revise my previous statement. My biggest "WTF" moment was when (in MMZXA) it was revealed that Model A stood for "Model Alfred," not "Model Axel." In any case, the ZX series destroyed the nice conclusion that happened after Zero 4, so I'm not too concerned.

My most wtf moment was when i was playing halo 1 co-op with a friend, we got the part when the flood first attack, he wa right in front of a door that was the first one to be hit and he got killed by the flood of floods. He immediatly went on a killing frenzy because he got angry with them.

Mario Baseball:
Diddy booted the ball.
Waluigi got a homerun.

N+ (DS):
I found over 12 people that released my levels.

Stafy 3: I went through a wall, and the room was filled with tile errors, enemies, and other stuff.

Since I've recently been doing a runthrough of the Mega Man series anyways...

Mega Man

Bomb Man's Sniper Joe getting stuck through a wall.

Mega Man 2

Heat Man's boss room. Right after the boss showed up, I accidentally opened the gate whence I came from and was warped to a ****ed up version of Wily's first stage. With boss music still playing. Graphics and palette were glitched, but I think the enemies were still intact. Stage was a dead end right before the Mecha Dragon segment.

Wood Man's stage. I mean seriously, not only am I being attacked by adorable robotic creatures, but a kangaroo-sized rabbit is firing homing carrots at me.

Mega Man 4

Being attacked by a giant hippo.

Finding out that if you shoot a boss while he's flashing, it not only won't hurt him but it'll make him flash even longer. Paired with the fact that touching a boss takes away a fourth of your life, this really pissed me off.

When I was playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I actually used debug mode to get to the normal boss that Sonic and Tails Get, Well, the boss was down there, so I debugged down, After I killed the boss, I played some more. To my amasement, there was no more water in the level. I was like "WTF JUST HAPPENED TO MY GENISES!"

Kirby Air Ride: Rowdy Air Tank event, took me totaly by surpize. After that, I used the Rocket Star on the same event, going 600 mph/kph which ever it is.

It was pretty freaking awsome.

Burnout 3:

After shoving my friends car into a semi in oncoming traffic, the semi exploded and sent my car flying off a cliff and it ended up giving my friend enough time to win the race. only afterwords did i see that the semi was hauling a gas tank. -_-'

SSBB:
Losing to a 5 year old, that was using a freaking jigglypuff.

zeldagamer00 said:
Burnout 3:

After shoving my friends car into a semi in oncoming traffic, the semi exploded and sent my car flying off a cliff and it ended up giving my friend enough time to win the race. only afterwords did i see that the semi was hauling a gas tank. -_-'

SSBB:
Losing to a 5 year old, that was using a freaking jigglypuff.

You're very unlucky, no kidding, but what you said there is both WTF and LOLZ, really.

Call of Duty 4.

I was being fired at from an opposite side of the map by two other players. Unfortunately for them, I had a sniper rifle. I hit one, which went through a wall covering his shins and hit him... fired again, went through again, but hit a claymore behind the both of them that blew them both up.

DOUBLE KILL!

I don't "wtf" at single player games, lulz.

The Dark Fox said:
zeldagamer00 said:
jigglypuff.
She's totally underrated, really. Not being good with someone doesn't mean the character in general sucks, rather, your kills with them suck.

Truth'd. If my dork friend can repeatedly kick my ass with Jigglypuff, then the character does not suck.

Here's one: Sonic Advance 3, Amy as character, Knux as partner. Exactly where does she put that gigantic hammer?!?!? She doesn't carry it, and it seems to come from nowhere. And that is a WTF moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back