who is or has or did play the entire paper mario series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed Paper Mario 2 and Super paper mario, but not paper mario 1 yet. I think that number 2 is the best though, i really liked chapter 3, it was one of my favourites.
Blue Warrior said:
Who else thought the Shy Guy Toy Box was the best part of the original Paper Mario. Honestly, I'd spend all day with the dancing shy guys if they just spawned more opponents often.
From what i've played, yeah (i'm on yoshi's island, right at the part where the yoshi kids run off).
It's a load of fun

Ive Beaten Both of the three, Bow is my favorite party member. and i was suprised that she appeared in super paper mario!

Paper Mario 1 was easy. It took awhile, but for the pirahna, if you have the right badge setup and have good defensive timing skills, it is easy. Not to brag, but it took me one time because I fought a lot and leveled up for more health. I rarely ever upgraded FP, but I knew I needed it later, so it's important to have it equal, but I got through it by mostly HP and BP.
Paper Mario:TTYD, I got to the very last level on the pit of 100 trials and surprisingly I survived Bonetail (or something like that) for a long time. But, I died. The last boss, the thingy that took over peach, was annoying as heck. But, it took me about 2 tries to do it because I had to make up my own strategy. I had either a red or blue yoshi, I haven't played it for so long I forgot.
I haven't got Super Paper Mario, but I might not get it. I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl about 100% completed, and next i'm getting Super Mario Galaxy.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Well, I have played the entire series, but I still can't beat the flame Parana Plant in the first Paper Mario, how do you kill it anyway? It always comes back when I defeat it the first time, and then its invincible the second time.

I read a guide for that. It said you have to use Sushi the Cheep Cheep to weaken the Pirana Plants.

I only own Paper Mario 2. I'm already at the final boss and I found the secret partner. *cough*Ms.Mowz*cough*

She's good for stealing enemy's items before they use them.

And also, Who has fought Bonetail, Hooktail and Gloomtail's brother, in "The Pit of 100 Trials" on the 100th floor?

Earuto said:
She appeared in it? I thought that was number 2 instead of 3.
Well, if she appeared in 3, then she appears in all of them. She is a party member in 1, she is one of the people who needs help on that one help board, and I don't know where she is in the third one.

tailsmastermind said:
Earuto said:
She appeared in it? I thought that was number 2 instead of 3.
Well, if she appeared in 3, then she appears in all of them. She is a party member in 1, she is one of the people who needs help on that one help board, and I don't know where she is in the third one.
No, she is just has a cameo appearance.

Anyways, the 5th chapter is better, spending 10 minutes killing all partners, and getting pissed that you don't get any points from them. :V
The pit is insane. Fighting three Crazee Daizees (?) and getting over 3 level ups. :)

Um, no to what? She plays a major role in PM1, but is only part of the "Help people" side missions? What is no about that?

In the 2nd...
In Super Paper Mario, Bow appears as a Catch Card found on the sixtieth floor of the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials, also there is a poster in Francis's castle depicting her.
f

The Dark Fox said:
In the 3rd...
In Super Paper Mario, Bow appears as a Catch Card found on the sixtieth floor of the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials, also there is a poster in Francis's castle depicting her.
f
Fix'd. In the 2nd, she appears next to the museum in poshly heights after beating the game.

Orangelink said:
The Dark Fox said:
In the 3rd...
f
Fix'd. In the 2nd, she appears next to the museum in poshly heights after beating the game.
"The in the second" was referring to TMM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back