Do you like this

• OMG AWSOME!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than double posting, try the edit button shown below. :wink:
icon_edit.gif

Dude, I've seen this before, he just replaced textures and things of this wad that already exists, I can't seem to find it in my folder anymore though...

Here we go. scr_supermario.wad

Maybe it's because some people don't need some old wads, delete them eventually, and forget about them. So people like this guy can make it look like he did it because he thinks you don't remember such a map played in SRB2.

Pepe said:
Maybe it's because some people don't need some old wads, delete them eventually, and forget about them. So people like this guy can make it look like he did it because he thinks you don't remember such a map played in SRB2.

Lol i'm gonna make a GFZ1 map! It's the oldest SRB2 map the is! Everone will have forgoten it by now!

Pepe said:
Actually it's an update :roll: I didn't want to take any credit

Update? Just like Shuffle and Pepe said, it's my level with a special stage and THZ textures. What kind of a Mario level update is that? Next time, try to actually post who the original owner is, instead of passsing it in as your own.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Update? Just like Shuffle and Pepe said, it's my level with a special stage and THZ textures. What kind of a Mario level update is that? Next time, try to actually post who the original owner is, instead of passsing it in as your own.

Was this your work...sorry then :oops:

Xdude619 said:
Was this your work...sorry then :oops:

...but still. This is not your work. You just used someone else's.

Before you made it, why didn't you just ask for permission to even do it? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back