Battlefalls.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all that bad. Actually, its quite decent. However, the top of that floating hill really needs a bit more obstacles, springs, and that kinda stuff. Oh, and when you're below the floating hill, sometimes some visual bugs apear.

Super mystic sonic said:
Not all that bad. Actually, its quite decent. However, the top of that floating hill really needs a bit more obstacles, springs, and that kinda stuff. Oh, and when you're below the floating hill, sometimes some visual bugs apear.

Does anyone know a way I can fix that? (the visual bugs)

The Linedefs on sector 4 have unneed textures you only need back lower[bottom right] for this sector. that should fix part of it.

jojo777 said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Does anyone know a way I can fix that? (the visual bugs)

Nah, its just a software bug, if a sector is really big. You can fix making a sector thats hanging below the floating the hill. Ya know, as if the hill is round.

Cool!

Shouldn't you make it so you fall into the water to a lower area? I never knew Sonic can run on water in this game. o.o

Chaos said:
Cool!

Shouldn't you make it so you fall into the water to a lower area? I never knew Sonic can run on water in this game. o.o

I have spruced up my level a bit and now I am in the process of adding actual water, but I do not know how to put water under the fof's can anyone help me out with this?

Uff. Ok. First the "shadow" of your FOF has to have a tag that has both the FOF and the water pointing to it. Now you need a completely different tag that puts water over non FOF sectors. The same technique works for multiple FOFs and Water Over Water Over Floor, not like anyone cares.

BlueZero4 said:
Uff. Ok. First the "shadow" of your FOF has to have a tag that has both the FOF and the water pointing to it. Now you need a completely different tag that puts water over non FOF sectors. The same technique works for multiple FOFs and Water Over Water Over Floor, not like anyone cares.
So yeah, just double tag a sector, using two linedefs. One water(with colormap) and one FOF. Or more by triple tagging and so on.

Anyway, pretty good. Basic, but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back