Secret Levels ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Hello , iam new here. Sorry for my ban English...
I have search , but not found. How can i unlock the Secret Levels ??

...Play the game and find out. The "secret levels" are just unlockable levels that you get after you do stuff. You can see what they are in the secrets checklist. Just beat the game, and do what you would normally do in a sonic game.

SSN has been studying. :P

I think the debug code stands for something too but I can't remember.

The debug code is 1, 9, 9, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4.

1992/11/24, November 24th, 1992, the release date of Sonic 2. If you lock on Sonic and Knuckles, the debug mode cheat changes to the release date for Sonic and Knuckles, if I recall.

Actually the debug code for sonic 2 is 4 1 9 9 2 1 1 2 4 because i always use this cheat and the level select cheat... everyday when i play sonic 2 ^^

Mystic said:
The debug code is 1, 9, 9, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4.

1992/11/24, November 24th, 1992, the release date of Sonic 2. If you lock on Sonic and Knuckles, the debug mode cheat changes to the release date for Sonic and Knuckles, if I recall.
Correct. The debug code for when locked-on with S&K is 1, 9, 9, 4, 1, 0, 1, 8. 1994/10/18, October 18th, 1994, the Western release date of Sonic & Knuckles.

Also, before I forget...

*gives SSN a cookie*

Tell me how to get unlockable levels (I mean exactly what to do), ssn, and I'll give you a whole box of cookies.

1. I didn't know how old it was. I don't check the post dates.
2. Before I forget, here. *gives sms a box of Muttski Snacks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back