My Keyboard stops working after a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sworderailer

Sworderailer
So, first off, the game will immediately skip the title screen and go to the main menu, my keyboard will work for a few seconds, but then itll just not respond at all, i can still Alt F4 but that gets me nowhere. The mouse will work, but even that will freeze up after I while. Alt Tabbing and coming back fixes the keyboard, but it just goes out again after 5 seconds. Whats going on?

ALSO, I experimented a bit, I used the mouse to change control configuration, to see if something was being pushed. Mouse Wheel 1 keeps being chosen even though I didnt press anything. I know its not my mouse becuase i already tried switching the mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
I'd be glad to help you, but we don't know your specs (OS etc)
If you run the game under Windows 8, try to switch the compability mode to Win7/XP.
Else, you can still try to run the game under OpenGL (There's a .bat file for that) to see if that still cause the problem, if yes, try reinstalling.

Ive tried both thing, I't doesn't help, but I am running Windows 7. My game ran fine in the last version. This update must have done something.

When i try to change a key it says Mouse Wheel Down. But ive changed my mouse several times theres nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Locale means your keyboard region. You can view and change it on control panel.

About the build, is other SRB2 version based in other than current code. You can try it, maybe it works with your keyboard.

Well my baguette keyboard works well with Srb2. It turns to qwerty (bacon I guess) upon starting the game, and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back