Animes that you had strong emotions for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I'm not going to hide it, with all of the endings of Rozen Maiden

Me too. I didn't cry on the first season, but I started crying on ~traumend~ around episode 6. I think the saddest doll death was Hinaichigo's.

EDIT: Oh, and Grave of the firefly's. I didn't cry only because I couldn't stop laughing because my friend's DVD remote was broken, So we had to watch it in english, with english subs. Do you know how that is?

Fullmetal Alchemist's 25th episode. If you haven't seen it already, I'm not going to spoil it for you. Let's just say, something big happens here, the impact of which is felt throughout the remaining 26 episodes of the show. Although you should watch the first 24 before it to get the full impact.

Actually, that show was chock full of emotional moments like that...

metalsonic5555 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YORNuLVKQAY
Last part of one of my favorite Pokemon episodes <_<;

I suggest you watch the other two parts too, the second part is where I started tearing up a slight bit, where Ash finds Chikorita in the snow and she starts (for lack of a better word) snuggling Ash. And the whole last part is really sweet, but I guess that's because she actually kissed Ash... I'unno.

Chikorita is by far my favorite pokemon by the way.

Well, I can say that I'm speechless...It is true, some pokemon episodes were very touching as well as the movies. I don't really have a sad one...and sweet. But that's probably because I miss alot of the episodes...-.-

nadjili said:
Right when I found out that Air Gear was canceled, for good. :(
Rumours are that there is a season 2 planed...We can only hope...
Air gear is the one of the anime's I have seen *along with Final fantasy unlimited but its not as good as Air gear* I need to watch more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back