SuperSonic64.wad (YAY ITS OUT ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now releasing 'myself' on the forums.

Yes I do support netplay games.

Now for screenshots with my own speech in them.

This Jewl I hold make me powerful to copy moves from my enemies.
srb20149.png

While I float around the ground I must hold the Jewl in my hand (which takes away the blue from my spines :( )
srb20150.png

When I die then Jewl Shatters putting the world in destruction

I am the all
powerful. No one can
stop me from getting
the 7 jewls. I hold 1
"The Jewl of Chaos". (um... chaos emeralds.... not jewls =/)
srb20152.png

Now details

Time: 4 days work

Requested by: Chandler

Credits: SonicTheDalek for extremely helping
everyone on this topic Help! This is urgent!!!
and everyone on this topic
Segment violation on spring?
Cyclone Satan
Supersonic=ss-x (inspired me to do it)
Chandler
DSMASTA64 (for helping with the Jewl idea, (or it would of just had blue spines D=) )

Now for then grand finale...

SuperSonic64.wad

Enjoy this in netgames and single player.

Ok, I know what everyone is thinking. "Boo, another recolor!" I'm thinking the same thing... but knowing that this person actually put a four day effort into completing it ensures the fact that he has serious potential, amirite?

Segmint said:
Ok, I know what everyone is thinking. "Boo, another recolor!" I'm thinking the same thing... but knowing that this person actually put a four day effort into completing it ensures the fact that he has serious potential, amirite?
I lawl'd.

Segmint said:
Seconded.

Rules are rules.

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=8430&start=0

Mystic said:
R2. Some types of WADs are extremely frowned upon, and will always get a negative reaction. It is not recommended to post any of the following:
  • Recolors, or edited versions of the official character sprites, are extremely disliked. Making fan characters or bad edits of official characters is almost always bad, and has a great lack of creativity. Don't make them, and if you do, don't release them. People just don't like them.
  • Sprite rips, where you simply take a sprite from another game, which generally doesn't look anything like the art in SRB2, and put it into an SRB2 character. While it's possible to make a good sprite rip into a character, it almost always looks awful. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you're doing.
  • Music WADs, or WAD files containing music lumps to change the soundtrack for SRB2, just aren't interesting. They're also potential copyright violations, so they are banned from the forums entirely. If you post one, it will simply be deleted.
  • Timer SOCs, or SOC files that only edit the time periods for certain things, like Invincibility or drowning, are pointless, and anyone can make them.
Should you decide to post one of the things above, remember that you will get a negative reaction, because nobody really likes to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back