• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kirby WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

2mmd6xh.jpg

This is kirby! I am currently working on him. What you see is what you get. I will update this when I get more sprites. Please give me tips.

Make his body a circle, not an oval. The Pink is HIGHLY unsaturated, make it light red instead. The walk cycle is cheap, his feet have no rotation whatsoever. Stick to level making, Werehog.

Not to be harsh but where I come from, we give straight up C+C.
Its a dark, pillow-shaded, ill-proportioned, poorly animated, readability destroyed, and hardly representative sprite of Kirby with banding everywhere.

EDIT: Also, there is a light-source on the eyes, but nowhere else on the sprite.

Last edited:
It would be totally awsome if he had the ability to inhale badniks and copy theyre abilities!... Another reason why its impossible to make this char... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back