SRB2JTE srb2 universe and supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest would be the first version I think. I dunno what the first version was called.

SRB2RP

What about SRB2RP???!!!
See page 2, for my post.

Also does anyone know where I could get the SRB2RP EXE or source code??? PLEASE DON'T SAY SVN!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SRB2RP

srb21103 said:
What about SRB2RP???!!!
See page 2, for my post.

Also does anyone know where I could get the SRB2RP EXE or source code??? PLEASE DON'T SAY SVN!!!!!!!!!!!
Only place you can find it is looking through really old revisions of the SVN, sorry.

The link, that was posted before showed us the data of Srb2RP,
it was at "root/SRB2JTE/Data/RP"
Maybe you can find the .exe file at "root/SRB2JTE/Bin/Srb2RP.exe"?

Bumping as usual, I see :/

The only times you get to see the supervirus in SRB2JTE is some times when you start the game and you see a different title screen and when you fight the first boss with the supervirus around him (not sure how it shows up), I guess that if you don't defeat the boss under 30 seconds, the screen will get red and slowly getting static until it gets completely static

It's obvious that when this happens, the supervirus won, Eggman won, you lost the game, you can't access the menu, you can't do a crap about it but close the game with Alt+F4

Last edited:
You sure dig up weird stuff. :3 SRB2RP huh? It's for Mimiru's Home. ... Probably SRB2 1.08 or something like that. I stopped working on it when my huge rewrite of how character skins animate (splitting the animations and letting each have any number of frames, 32 running frames or only 2 walking frames, whatever) totally broke netplay and I didn't know what to do, haha.

Thinking about a lot of things lately. Musical boss battles, making an SRB2 Minecraft client, all kinds of generated and MMO-type content... I've been working on ClosedBook for a while now instead of SRB2 directly, so there's a lot of things I can toy with, but it's really 70% daydreaming, 29% playing videogames, 1% actually programming anything. Whee~

Jeez, I just got SRB2JTE to work, and then it automatically went to the Supervirus Blast screen! I've never played the game ONCE! Is that gonna happen the SECOND time, too????

Wow that sounds really boring. I'm almost glad I wasn't around to play it.I'm still curious though as to what the `JTE` stands for.

No. IIRC, Supervirus Blast is based on total playtime. You shouldn't see it for a while.
When I first started Playing Srb2JTE, The Supervirus would come up Every time I started the EXE. It strangely Doesn't do this anymore...

He, right. Jason dropped off the face of the earth a few years ago after development of SRB2 JTE. Even if he is still on SRB2, I doubt he'll fix the universe mode and port JTE to the new version...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back