SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made these sprites while I was in my vacation, because I was using a computer with no web connection

This is ll turning out to be great but, I have one question is shadow gonna be on the board that he was on in sonic riders 2, or is he gonna be on his Darkness skates from the first sonic riders?

Shadic, skating is worse than walking sprites, and as you can plainly see, nobody has ever finished making a full set of skating sprites. So, I'll leave him with the board he has now.

sonic260, Sonic and Eggman aren't green either. For Sonic, his shades needs to be green. So to avoid having his shades change color, I turned Sonic back to his blue self. Knuckles is red on default, even on the SRB2 that you play on. Although, I could turn both him and Eggman to another color. For Knuckles, it's to avoid having green shoes. And for Eggman, to avoid having green mustache.

And Ground, damn those are impressive. For Amy, I know that people would want Dr.Pepper's Amy, but since her shoes and dress are different in Riders, we might as well have her head. With DP's permission, of course. I can do that myself, though.

For the Wins/Loses pics, they're nice and shiny. I'm still not sure about Battle mode, though, since I still can't figure out how to make a player home in to another player when boosting. If I ever did, I'll add battle mode in.

Cream is nice. Only, on the 3rd sprite, her plastic hat shouldn't be bent like that. I think it needs to be straight.

The Knuckles sprite, I can finish it up too.

And just so you'd all know, I'm making Wave's walking sprites. And since she has baggy pants on, I can't make it a normal recolor of Sonic's legs. Just like Vector and Eggman, they have to be make custom. So this could take a while. Once it's done, I'll have to make Knuckles' walking sprites. I guess the reason why I don't feel like it is because of his LEGOs. But I can remake it into a dull 2-color LEGO instead.

Good job on those sprites Ground, now you just need to finish Cream. Btw, the Cream sprites Blade and I gave you need some shrinking height wise, since they're just as tall Blaze. I found that out a week ago and was busy shrinking all of Cream's walking sprites.
nitro made the original AmyR sprites I used for a base, and helped make my edit of the Amy sprites look better, so their not completely mine. I don't mind if you use her head or any other part of the sprites.

Well right now, I'm adding all of Ground's Amy sprites into AmyRoseRider.ridr. I haven't added Dr. Pepper's/Nitro's new Amy head yet. But once all the sprites are in, I'll release it here as an addon wad. Afterwards, I'll see if I can add the new head in. I need to make sure she doesn't have any shades or anything on her head.

Here is two Cream standing sprites:

Cream3-3.png
Cream-2.png

One of them is correct, I guess I'll need do the Cream walking frames too

You're supposed to put all the srb2riders files on your SRB2 folder. This goes for all levels, characters, SOCs, and mods that you download. And please, don't capitalize your sentences. Use proper grammar.

Ground The Fox said:
Here is two Cream standing sprites:

Cream3-3.png
Cream-2.png

One of them is correct, I guess I'll need do the Cream walking frames too

I was thinking - shouldn't it be a mix of both? I'm pretty sure it curves, like a cap.

Here's the new Amy.
http://cz64.sepwich.com/files/amyrrider.ridr

I can update it again if I need to. I also aligned all walking sprites so they're smooth, so if anyone wants to edit one, then edit the ones on the RIDR file instead. And to add this file using the SRB2 Riders Launcher, go to Options, and on the Parameter side, and type this:
Code:
-file amyrrider.ridr

Missing File Alert

I need help,when i download SRB2 Riders,i never have file "fmod.dll".How can i get the file without redownloading over and over again?PLZ write back.

Re: Missing File Alert

SPeedRush said:
I need help,when i download SRB2 Riders,i never have file "fmod.dll".How can i get the file without redownloading over and over again?PLZ write back.
It need to be in your srb2 folder

Re:Re:Missing File Alert

I Know but it's never there (Thought)-"Well so much for going to Realm of Chaos Zero 64 to get it."

I'm now doing more sprites for the amyrrider.ridr, I'll make hurting frames, grinding frames and maybe the trick frames

SPeedRush said:
That file comes with SRB2(its not in SRB2 Riders). Try reinstalling SRB2. That should fix it.

SPeedRush said:

www.dll-files.com it's your friend, and about the Amy hurting frames, I was thinking if I should edit the donykku Amy or just use the Dr. Pepper hurting frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back