• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sherman Tank W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Hello! as those of you know that I'm working on a level pack called Sonic Tank Blast that had a tank called "Sherman Tank". I Relised that it was old and past it's time. So I remade it to be more like a REAL Sherman Tank to be better then the old one in this pickture. So here it is! The new Sherman Tank!

srb20027.png

srb20028.png

Last but not least, the download link.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lepu1v

Thats a pretty good looking tank.... Are you going to remake the other tanks.

P.S. That was a fun little match we had.

Umm... can I get some comments on this? I can't improve it if I don't know what to improve >>

Please don't evade the Release Section.

However it is a Wip so I don't know.
Don't backseat moderate. We know what's evasion and what isn't.

It's a very interesting idea for a mod. The shading could be a little deeper, but other than that I like it. Though, you should probably design specific maps for the character - I don't see that working too well with the standard maps.

It's not dead yet!

It lives!

new_tanks.png

So yeah, 2 version, but I need to know which one to use.
I might use the 2nd one.

....IT... IS... ALIVE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA.
shermantank.png

Now with 99% more REAL Sherman Tankness!

Wow, the tank looks good but the download link is dead, I hope you will upload the new version of the tank soon, I'd love to play with it.

....IT... IS... ALIVE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA.
shermantank.png

Now with 99% more REAL Sherman Tankness!

The old one was LOADS better, but both of them have an inconsistent light-source, banding everwhere, are too dark, and have perspective issues.

Well, I am letting someone touch up on the details. but I DO plan on finish it, and then start on another tank. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back