Any of you still playing or are you "retired?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I quit before 1.09.4 was released, but now I seem to enjoy SRB2 now with people who can play good. I really don't care if they speak like retards as long as I have a challenge. I would play other games, but ever since my computer broke, all I really have is SRB2.

Last edited:
I'm always playing for short periods of time. Usually, the game doesn't stay on my computer for more than a week.

Mostly-Retired
I don't play ever anymore, but hop on IRC once in a while and stuff.

And come to think of it, I wasn't here that long, only from August '09-April '10.

I still play the game, and still design levels, (The fact that GGZ1 has been the only level I made that you guys have been able to play seems to say otherwise) but I have retired from Multiplayer completely.

Last edited:
Off Topic: GGZ? What does that stand for? I have a Green Greens Zone being made, so I just want to know ahead of time.
Anyways, I go on almost every day. I'm gonna be taking a vacation soon, but I've got my laptop with me for the trip, and SRB2.

I occasionally design levels, and play Srb2. I do not play as much multiplayer as I did back when 1.09.4 was still the latest release.

I'm retired, but I'm thinking about coming back eventually now that after alot that has happened in my life. Yet, things are starting to go down hill again slightly, but probably not enought to change my mind. I also have history with the Ringslingers like JEV3 said, but that story is for another time.

I'm mostly-retired. I play sometimes but not very often. When I do play, I never play for long cause of suffering from c-lag on vista or 7. I usually stay in a casual server to chat before I get c-kicked. During my time, I'm usually playing Halo 3 on XBL, or TF2. But by the time Reach and Poral 2 come out, I think I'm gonna be fully retired for a while

Im a active player but im usulay working on SRB2 fallen earth.
Every once in a while i'll host a nice Co-op/Hide & seak server under the name chaos the kid.

Off Topic: GGZ? What does that stand for? I have a Green Greens Zone being made, so I just want to know ahead of time.

It stood for Gothic Gardens Zone, but got canned like, 4 months after the September/October 2009 contest. The name is nothing like Green Greens Zone, so you're in the clear.

I have been playing since Demo 2, and I still play single player, make wads, and join+host net-games frequently. I guess I just fell in love with the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back