• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ree-c said:
Well, the name's here. I said the ultimate form of SMS would be revealed, including its name: Mystic!!!!!!!

...You've got to be kidding me...

"Mystic mystic sonic"? as if he isn't mystic enough already.

*Adds to list of sonic forms*

This is the list of sonic's forms

Sonic
Super sonic
Hyper sonic
Super Mystic sonic
Hyper mystic sonic

Mystic is a god, not sonic. Flame isn't sonic himself. And carter ree is, well......you know.

Super mystic sonic said:
Mystic is a god, not sonic. Flame isn't sonic himself. And carter ree is, well......you know.

Not sonic either, i was saying "flame sonic", not flame the hedgehog, and my charcter isn't as fast as sonic, so its not a form, just a differnet character.

Re: Big revealing!!

Super mystic sonic said:
..................................................................................................................................Yes,indeed.
The board has a multiple space blocker, it should also have a multiple punctuation blocker. Also, please put a space after the commas.

Super mystic sonic said:
A door that seals the god of Strenght: Mystic!
It's spelled 'strength'.

Super mystic sonic said:
Back to sonic:
Please capitalise "Sonic".

Super mystic sonic said:
knuckles wasn't there.
Knuckles.

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic's view got all white, and the only thing he still saw was shadow, grining.
I didn't get this one due to your poor capitalisation. Did Sonic see shadow, or did he see Shadow the Hedgehog?

Super mystic sonic said:
Whats wrong with this emerald?
The little apostrophe comic would really fit well here. Oh, and what's wrong with the emerald is the fact that it was drawn in Paint.

Super mystic sonic said:
I don't mean mystic from this forums.
For god's sake, capitalise Mr. Geyer's alias.

Super mystic sonic said:
And think about Super Mystic sonic's name. Won't that have anything to do with the Mystic ruins from SA?
No, because you made it up.

This has been a presentation of the Post Criticiser, which is now signing off. Oh, an hooray for British English.

Re: Big revealing!!

Neo Chaotikal said:
Super mystic sonic said:
..................................................................................................................................Yes,indeed.
The board has a multiple space blocker, it should also have a multiple punctuation blocker. Also, please put a space after the commas.

Super mystic sonic said:
A door that seals the god of Strenght: Mystic!
It's spelled 'strength'.

Super mystic sonic said:
Back to sonic:
Please capitalise "Sonic".

Super mystic sonic said:
knuckles wasn't there.
Knuckles.

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic's view got all white, and the only thing he still saw was shadow, grining.
I didn't get this one due to your poor capitalisation. Did Sonic see shadow, or did he see Shadow the Hedgehog?

Super mystic sonic said:
Whats wrong with this emerald?
The little apostrophe comic would really fit well here. Oh, and what's wrong with the emerald is the fact that it was drawn in Paint.

Super mystic sonic said:
I don't mean mystic from this forums.
For god's sake, capitalise Mr. Geyer's alias.

Super mystic sonic said:
And think about Super Mystic sonic's name. Won't that have anything to do with the Mystic ruins from SA?
No, because you made it up.

This has been a presentation of the Post Criticiser, which is now signing off. Oh, an hooray for British English.

Damn spelling........

And if he saw his shadow, there would stand: he saw his shadow, or he saw the shadow.

And I'm fricking bored!

mysticcc6np.png

Roboashura said:
Eh, you just inverted the colors. :/

Huh? That looks weird.......,why are there reds spots and does SMS is yellow? And, how do i invert the colors?

mystic3za.png

Er...yeah. A updated screen of Mystic, the god of power.

That too. Seriously, though, why give Sonic 5 forms? That's stupid, it's like in DBZ. It takes away the specialness. I mean, at first, Super Saiyan was like, the ultimate form. The SS2 came. Then SS3. Then DBGT's SS4. Then the monkeys. Must I go on?

Mystic ruins.

ree-c said:
Errm, about 6, you could count 7 for that mystic one.

Gosh, how much things use mystic?

Mystic isn't sonic. And I don't mean mystic from the forums, but it has rather something to do with the mystic ruins. furthermore, Super/hyper mystic sonic is the same as super/hyper sonic, but then with the grey emerald replaced with the mystic emerald

EDIT:

here is a list of everything i'm gonna do!

1: making SMS
2: helping with flame
3: making Hyper Mystic sonic
4: making Super mystic sonic's own theme level
5: making SRB2EL mod (sonic robo blast 2: extended levels)
6: making Mystic
7: making a mod that has a whole new story and is related to SMS and his story. Called: Super mystic sonic dash: tale of the power god.

Pretty much, eh? SMS is almost done. I'll just help with flame, and hyper mystic sonic is with ease! The other projects aren't active yet.

Super Mystic Sonic probably takes about 5 minutes to transform, but will in actuality be about 31 episodes.

No way i'll let you fix that!

I just got a wonderfull idea..... :mrgreen:

(It makes SMS the default character without using SOC's and when he turns super you will see Hyper mystic sonic!)

How? Well,i'm not gonna tell now, neither am i releasing it before 1.1 comes out. Why not? Because else they fix that, making me unable to do it! :evil:

Mystic said:
Super Mystic Sonic probably takes about 5 minutes to transform, but will in actuality be about 31 episodes.

In DBZ:

HAHA, i have blasted this planet and it will blow up in 5 minutes!

(6 20 minute long episodes later)

*boom*

Talk about slow motion, sheesh O.o

list!

Best of category

TOTALLY SELF MADE WAD: METALSONIC
SPRITES FROM OTHER GAMES: mario wad
BEST OF EDITED WAD : Super sonic.wad
BIGGEST PACK: mario pack
BEST FIRST TRY: Akira the hedgehog
BEST REMIX WAD: SAknux

This are the wads I like. You probably think differen't, but thats not illegal. I know SMS isn't the best wad you have have seen, but it is my first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back