• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks pretty cool ^^
maybe you should try changing the menu pic, it doesn't look...right...

Try editing your sig and get the super mystic sonic from that, and resize it to 128x128

And don't forget the 256 colour limit for srb2, save it as 256 colours bitmap and edit that, that way you'll know what colours can be used.

And, here are the sonic + super sonic sprites, coloured.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CYBZ69TFPPJ12I6QED2XMQG70

EDIT: chaoman, your his biggest fan and he has only been here a few days... it can happen, and i'm willing to bet its because he's making that char.

And, SMS stands for Short Messaging System, it's used by mobile phones ^_~

and a mod is NOT easy to do, beleive me ~_^

Be careful, he just wants the wad, he even PMed me about liking mods and asked me to give some to him, i gave him 3, but no more! i got them by SEARCHING chaoman. Yes. All 203 wads.

Oh, and that PM hasen't come to me.

You chose the name of legends around the net. You are the 368th Super Mystic Sonic!

talking to followers: See! I told you there would be a Super Mystic Sonic on this board as well!

Really bad coloring and shading on those sprites, just like your avatar and sig. I suggest fixing them if you want to get real credit on those sprites.

Super mystic sonic said:
Well,remember that Super mystic sonic can't have shading effects,because his body shines out light.

XD

But still, since he gives out light, it might be a good idea to use the current sprite colour and make it brighter twowards the ceneter of the sprite, like with sonic, and make a note of the colours you used, their RGB and SHL values are not easy to remember.

Super mystic sonic said:
Super mystic sonic doesn't have shading effects! And i edited this from the amy sprites.

That's because you don't know how to shade. Judging by your bad editing skills... I'd say... no. I can do without this WAD.

And it's not hard to get the Sonic sprites. Hell, it's included with SRB2.

Maybe you could use this.

smsoa19rn.png

some slight shading, that still looks glowy, super sonic by CZ64 and spazzo has shading, and SS glows, heck, he has shading in ALL the games. and super shadow to.

*pokes Super Mystic Sonic* I know it's a little off-topic, but a comma is NOT a space. You put a comma THEN a space. Thought I'd tell you that since EVERYONE seems to be having this problem. It just bugs me @_@

It'll be easier just to put shading on now, if you do, then you don't have to edit the 100+ sprites again, no shading, EDIT twice, shading now, edit once.

Just thought i'd point that out. ^_~

And how fast is the character gonna be?

The cold, hard limit of speed is 36, and to go any further than that you need super sonic, unless your a good programmer.

Jump limit is 100
acceleration is 50
accelstart is 192
thrustfactor is 5

Ther'ye the limits, if you want higher, go to the "stuff to put in 1.1" topic, and make the suggestion.

Oh, and i know how your gonna break those limits, your not.

heh... the sprites are actually pretty good, but for the shading in beta 2, or whatever beta your doing the shading in, you should download Paint shop pro 9, its great with colors, and you can make your own color scales (green, blue, red, you name it!) and you can work of them to make your character shaded and stuff :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back