Cool Matalic red sonic in SADX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this.
LOOK-SHAD-SONIC.jpg

Thats what happens when you try shadow in normal SADX. COOL! Just look for some thing called "SONIC.PVM" in you're SADX-folder (in you're program files unless you moved it to you're Convenience) (keep that one from sadx folder in another folder) and get the one from Shadow adventure DX and put in the sadx-folder and there you go

EDIT: Please post after vewing

EDIT2:
Freak-Tails.jpg
< metal tails

Freak-Knux.jpg
< metal knux

EDIT2: I officially declare them the SF94-CLONE-SERIES (SF94 meaning sonicfreak94)

Post some cool SADX screens of yours here. like "secret places"

"Cool chao and how to make it" also "Secret character's and how to get them"

EDIT3:
Amy.jpg

Yeah, that's because the texture's UV coordinates have been altered, so the texture is wrapped around the model differently.

I have that also. I have a topic on ShadowDX in this thread look for it if you haven't seen it already. :mrgreen:

Heh, I used to have a blast doing this. I think you're talking about the SADX demo where you're able to play one level as each character. I still remember Mecha Amy. *Is too lazy to get a screenshot* It's Amy with the Mechanical fish's texture.

Draykon said:
Heh, I used to have a blast doing this. I think you're talking about the SADX demo where you're able to play one level as each character.
You talking to me or truehypersonic ? I use SADX from the installation disc. Then i go in to the program files and change the stuff there.

don't you get that by swapping the super sonic textures with the normal sonic textures?

you get the game by downloading it. check the sonic team site, they have a demo for download

Or by looking through online stores.

How I got mine. =P

Well, then I got a warez version, but I owned it legally first. >.>

That what happens when you use the Shadow skin with out replacing the models

It looks cool unlike the "Drunk Sonic" that you get when try doing it with the Super Sonic skin.

I would like to see you try it with amy.

Bouncey said:
That what happens when you use the Shadow skin with out replacing the models

It looks cool unlike the "Drunk Sonic" that you get when try doing it with the Super Sonic skin.

I would like to see you try it with amy.

I did. I just didn't put up the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back