• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

3D Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

Since SRB2 is 3d I wanted to make a 3D Sonic. Thanks to MFZ for the sprites

Preview:

3DSonic2.jpg

3DSonic.jpg

Like it?

Wow.. they do, Shuffle. Most of it. I saved it onto SRB2's pallete colors, and they don't look as discolored as they appear to seem.

Whoa wait I didn't said anything like that. Honestly, we've seen a lot of Sonic wads, and everybody in the community always wants something new. If you want, see if you can do Espio or Vector or Omega or maybe even Big so we can beat the hell out of him in match and race.

That Sonic is still good though, so if you want to continue on it, go ahead.

RE

I love it. Love-Love-Love it.

The only thing I don't like about SRB2 is that everything is in classic style. I honestly think you should continue it; I would use it all of the time.

wow...that is SWEEEEET.

A fully 3D sonic...really nice. keep up the excellent spriting!

Thanks guys. But you would seriously use it all the time? SA Sonic would go down the toilet? COOL! This is my first charcter so I just have one question. How to you "link" that 32x32 icon?

Well, this fails.
sonich69df.png

Spritesheet from the MFZ.
It looks like a direct copy, no credit either, so it fails. :D

Spazzo said:
Well, this fails.
[Large picture]
Spritesheet from the MFZ.
It looks like a direct copy, no credit either, so it fails. :D

I said thanks to MFZ for the sprites and plus I'm making a readme in the sprite folder that gives credit to the maker of the sprites. So its not really stealing. I also e-mailed the creator for permission to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back