• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Big Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I've already searched the Sticky topic regarding this, and it doesn't help...)

Where do I find an editor used to create custom characters? I can't seem to locate one on this site... All I can find are map or level editors... Please, reply to this post ASAP.

somtimes when i follow the pallet, i add it and the colour on there just comes up as light blue (the background colour)

Thank you will your help with the palette...

I have a big problem now... When I go to try out my custom character, I select him, but then I control Sonic... My character is a Knuckles Analog...
Can you tell me what's wrong?

Also, are there any wad files For the three Default characters? Right now I'm forced to use someone else's sprites as a basis...

Hey I've something to say.
To prevent numerous of these topics being created. You could just either send a private message or use the ones already created.

Ok I just downloaded the XWE and the wads are BLACK! Why are they black?

101 error: When XWE asked for an IWAD on first execution, you didn;t point it to SRB2.SRB.

Alternatively, go to image -> select palette -> DOOM -> OK. IF you do it by this method, you'll need to do it every time you start XWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back