Show us your worst failure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest failure was when I joined SFGHQ...
Over a year ago, before the hack.
So, no link for you.

My worst failures happened when I was 11 years old, taking part in online communities for the first time. First it happened in 3D Ultra Mini-Golf, which I sucked at and acted like a general moron in (Didn't know what Half-Life was back then, so I asked what it was. The guy responded with, "You don't know what Half-Life is?! What kind of lame gamer are you?!"). Then, in the 3D Ultra Contraptions forums I met some kid younger than me. I was rather dim-witted and let him use my username (Dur!). He made a crappy graphics library under my name on MFGG, a short time after I whined on the boards because some guy called Thunder Yoshi or something similar got promoted as a moderator and I got jealous (then changed my mind). I neglected to go on MFGG for some time due to embarrassment after the library incident. I also at one point made an EZBoard that nobody joined (and never visited again).

Yeah. No links for you!

Looking at other people's failures has completely wiped out my own failures, but I'm pretty sure I never had any.

I'll think about posting them if I can remember.

I posted a compliment on some Chex Quest update for Legacy, commenting on whether Chex Quest 3 would be added. Sadly, I didn't read the FAQ saying that no, it wasn't.

Yeah, I can do some pretty stupid things too.

Well, I don't have my WORST failure. That was way back around 1999, but this should do. Type "MAP MAPBC" into a Coop netgame of Mystic Realm.

SSN maybe one day we'll get a Sonic roboblast games to work with Quake one. You never know until you try. I'm hoping to learn enough about C/C++ to work with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back