SLumpEd S_SKIN1 Sprite Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem has stopped me from a majority of my character tests, and now it's really, really annoying.

At random times when I've been working on character WADs, I've put in the S_SKIN1 after the sprites (yes, AFTER), and SLumpEd says it's a sprite. When I click it, SLumpEd freezes.

I haven't found anything about this on the Wiki or in the forums, so help please.

Qtheman232 said:
This problem has stopped me from a majority of my character tests, and now it's really, really annoying.

At random times when I've been working on character WADs, I've put in the S_SKIN1 after the sprites (yes, AFTER), and SLumpEd says it's a sprite. When I click it, SLumpEd freezes.

I haven't found anything about this on the Wiki or in the forums, so help please.

Move the S_START below the S_SKIN1 by pressing that down button on the toolbar. Save, close, and then open again. S_SKIN1 will cease to be a sprite. Then move the S_SKIN1 up to where it should be. Then make S_START go back. Save, close, and then open again.

I never, ever encountered this situation, but I found this workaround as soon as I made this post.

Qtheman232 said:

You need to add the S_SKIN BEFORE making the sprites, or as SRB2WSM wrote move the S_SKIN above all the sprites for it to run. That's the most important thing or it won't run. It goes to all characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back