secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did it doesent say anything and i dont beleve (cant spell) in wiki

secrets checklist only says what i didnt unlock
how do i unlock it!!!

edit: never mind but how do you get ring cheat and lives cheat?

Play all the way through the game in ultimate, then look around for secret areas.

if you have level select only then select a level with level select so you have all the chaos emeralds you had when you beat it the first time then try getting all chaos emeralds then from there what you unlock unlocks other things to

seany said:
i need to know how to unlock secrets the only one i have is level select
I had mario korpa blast and chrismats hunt. For that you need all emeralds token in easy, normal and hard mode. And I was wondering how to unlock hms123311.

Sasa said:
seany said:
I had mario korpa blast and chrismats hunt. For that you need all emeralds token in easy, normal and hard mode. And I was wondering how to unlock hms123311.

hms123311 is a wad. Search it.

HYPERKNUX said:
Sasa said:
seany said:

hms123311 is a wad. Search it.
Ok, but you can enter "srb2 hms123311" in the search line of youtube.com. Then you will see what skilfull is HMS123311. Not this.

How do you get the level select option and how do you collect the seventh emerald , i dont think theres a emerald in the boss acts!

Tails33 said:
How do you get the level select option and how do you collect the seventh emerald , i dont think theres a emerald in the boss acts!
There are many levels with two Warp Token.

I don't know what are these nights. It says for adventure example I need to finish nights. But I don't know what are they! Help please!

Sasa said:
I don't know what are these nights. It says for adventure example I need to finish nights. But I don't know what are they! Help please!

Just freaking unlock them first, okay?

Chaos said:
Sasa said:

Just freaking unlock them first, okay?
I asked how to unlock not how to freak. What must I do in the game? Must I jump, must I distroy all monters? How to unlock that!? Where are this nights? are they eggman monster robots? Are they zombys? What are these nights?

250px-NiGHTS_characterart.jpg

This is NiGHTS

srb20062.png

This is NiGHTS mode in SRB2. To unlock it you have to get all the emblems.

Sasa said:
I asked how to unlock not how to freak.

And I asked for you to listen not to the others not to ignore us.
You remind me of that sonic user on 72 with his I for got topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back