Cannot make a multiplayer Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoWarrior

It just won't let me. I tried forwarding my ports and not even that helps. I am wondering if Hamachi would have anything to do with it... Would anyone mind helping me out here? And yes, I forwarded my port to 5029 UDP. (Oh, and sorry that this is so short.)

I was goin to say the same thing, but with my style:

Does the new SRB2 2.1 requires a new port? Im still on 5029 UPD and i don't see people getting on my server

*UDP, and the port is the same. Check the master server listing and it'll tell you whether your server can be seen or not.

*UDP, and the port is the same. Check the master server listing and it'll tell you whether your server can be seen or not.
Eh, I was thinking about how I worded it... But yeah, my server cannot be seen. THat's what I mean by it won't let me make it, my bad.

In addition to this post you must also have your firewalls unblocked. Hamachi has its own connection so I doubt it can be that but I'm not really sure.

Last edited:
I'm experiencing the same problem. I can see my server's name listed; along with it's IP and the game version, but it displays question marks in the place of the gametype, number of players, how many files were added, and doesn't say if the game is modified and/or it has cheats enabled.

EDIT: I also have a static IP, if you're wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back