Multiplayer rail ring ; names wads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer

IT'S NO USE
Good afternoon / evening.

I ask for help in two areas:

- Multiplayer : What is the Ring Rail? I did not understand the "sniper" or I do not know what ...
- Names of wad :

scr_nameofthewad.wad

You see this name? This is the name of any wad. Now I want to get interested in the first part, "scr".
What letter should I add to this section for modes :
- Match
- Tag
- Hide and seek

Thank you for your help.

- Multiplayer : What is the Ring Rail? I did not understand the "sniper" or I do not know what ...
I have no idea what you're asking for.

- Names of wad :

scr_nameofthewad.wad

You see this name? This is the name of any wad. Now I want to get interested in the first part, "scr".
What letter should I add to this section for modes :
- Match
- Tag
- Hide and seek

Thank you for your help.
http://mb.srb2.org/announcement.php?f=68&a=3

S - Single Player
C - Coop
M - Match
R - Race
T - Tag and Hide and Seek
F - Capture the Flag

Sorry. I ask what is the Rail Ring. When I run it, it pulls straight, like the rings throw classics. Is it that he has a special effect?
If you shoot somebody with the Rail Ring, you hit him immediately. The normal rings fly slowly towards your target, so they can escape them by running away. The Rail Ring hits the target the moment you shoot, so if you aim correctly, the other player has no chance to escape.

If you shoot somebody with the Rail Ring, you hit him immediately. The normal rings fly slowly towards your target, so they can escape them by running away. The Rail Ring hits the target the moment you shoot, so if you aim correctly, the other player has no chance to escape.

Aaaah, okey, thanks !

A sniper, in Srb2, is someone who uses the Rail Ring and shoots at an opponent from a long distance.

Also there is many areas in some stages that favors players to shoot their rail rings.Try shooting rails at underwater enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back