TDM-GCC compiling trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
NOTICE: I've already fixed the error. I then ran into SEVERAL more, and I eventually managed to fix or get around all of them except a ddraw.h error which I couldn't figure out. This is way too frustrating and time consuming than it's worth, so I'm not going to bother with this anymore.

Last edited:
So I've been trying to compile the trunk off the SVN, but I've run into a problem. I get this error:

errormv.png

I'm thinking this error is because I'm missing the headers and libraries (the link on the wiki has been dead for a while) so I'm wondering if someone has the headers and libraries for SRB2, or if there is a different way to fix this error?

since you are running make under the Window's cmd.exe shell and not sh.exe, pass WINDOWSHELL=1 to make it use comptime.bat

I also noticed it could not find the GCC binary, are you sure you installed GCC? is it in the PATH? set CC to the full path of the binary if you do have it installed

I have GCC installed, and I've done both the CC=full path and WINDOWSHELL=1 and it still spits out the same errors. Though I don't know why it's complaining that it still can't find GCC...

Last edited:
add ECHO=1 to the command line, and give us a pastebin of the output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back