Im so lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im a little bit confused here where as first i wasnt sure where to put this because its just a question and id like for it to be deleted or locked right after i get the answer, but heres the question,

ok so i was playing in sa2b the original wad, and we were talking about the newer version of the wad, and the server said they liked the old one because the music on sa2bv1 was better then on sa2bv2. Soo when i was playing it i didnt hear any diffrence so IS there other music and im just not hearing it? (by the way, again, im sorry but i was not sure where i should have put this so i put it in help because...well....i need help!)

Last edited:
ok so im a little bit confused here where as first i wasnt sure where to put this because its just a question and id like for it to be deleted or locked right after i get the answer, but heres the question

ok so i was playing in sa2b the original and we were talking about the newer one, and the server said they liked the old one because the music on sa2bv1 was better then on sa2bv2 soo when i was playing it i didnt hear any diffrence so IS there other music and im just not hearing it? (by the way, again, im sorry but i was not sure where i should have put this so i put it in help because...well....i need help!)

Punctuation please?

Punctuation please?
im sorry im use to my computer ya know underlining it when its wrong but i got a new computer and its not doing that and its supose to be so im trying to right as best as possible and im only 14 so how am i supose to know how to right everything and add periods here and there...

First, where the heck did you get that wad?
Second, why are you even playing that? That is an awful port of SA2B.

im only 14 so how am i supose to know how to right everything and add periods here and there...

You should know how to write by now.

Stupid texting...

Last edited:
im sorry im use to my computer ya know underlining it when its wrong but i got a new computer and its not doing that and its supose to be so im trying to right as best as possible and im only 14 so how am i supose to know how to right everything and add periods here and there...

Oh hell no.

Now I figured out why were you banned, by the way.
You are trying as best as possible to write correctly, so then I don't wanna see when you don't do so. If you wanna be helped, you must make people UNDERSTAND what you are saying.

And SA2B sucks. Redwalls, sky pits, lack of linedef executors, bad positioned emblems... Trust me, don't try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back