ok ive decided to show this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
Ok im working on a wad called emerl.wad yes its the character from sonic battle and i need some critisizm as well as some help. so here take a look at the wad so far.

LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE I WANT TO FINISH THIS PROJECT AND NOT LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE MY IDEA EVEN THOUGH THIS WAD IS PREMATURE AND STILL NEEDS A LOT OF WORK XD.
After you look at it can you offer some help with the sprites from the back? im not sure how to draw them. I think ive done well so far so... idk.

I know im going to get banned for asking for help but in advance im sorry. For anyone who decides to help me. ill give credit where credit is due.

Sonic Destiny said:
I know im going to get banned for asking for help but in advance im sorry.

:(

The fact that people actually think that'll happen means change is needed.

Anyway, Sonic Destiny, all you did wrong was post it in the wrong subcategory (it should be in Editing Help, but other than that, no problem).

Well, at least you did something. It proves you want help, not somebody else doing it all for you. The problem is when you didn't do anything. Then we don't know if you want us doing all the job.

And anyways, technically this subforum is for asking for help. Just there's one more specific, so it isn't really big trouble.

I would recommend making sprites from scratch rather than editing official art from Sonic Battle.

BlueZero4 said:
I would recommend making sprites from scratch rather than editing official art from Sonic Battle.
well having scanned these images from my game book and editing them with paint the making the legs and editing it with graphics gale i made about half of the body, i think that should count for something.

I planned on making the other sides of emerl from scratch but.... its hard to make a circle in graphics gale XDDDDDDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back