srb2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic260

The Elementor
i just downloaded it today an it doesn't work. i extract all of the files, and save them into the same folder srb2 is in (i have a jump drive). when i try and open it this message comes up saying
this application has failed to start because fmod.dll was not found. re-installing the application my fix this problem.
i did and it still doesn't work! it came with two files (the game and srb2jte.wad) so i tried the wad thing on srb2 and nothing was added, although for a second this "waiting zone" thing came up and it was nothing but a black room that i couldn't move in. i tried the switch the map thing and it says it doesn't support single player or any other mode. what do i do? is it because i have windows mode? or is it because the thing is cancelled?

Well, I'll tell you what I can answer, the "black room" part.

The waiting zone is the entrance to SA city, but if you didn't use the srb2jte exe (or you can't), use the regular SRB2 exe, addfile srb2jte.wad, go to singleplayer, type in objectplace on, go to multiplayer, select the waiting zone, and then in the console, type
map map23 force. I know that you will look like a crawla, but as soon as you get to SA city, you are trapped in a bubble like thing, sink through the bubble, type objectplace off.

And your in! PM me if it doesn't work.

it worked up until the map23 thing. i did excatly like you said to do but when it came to the map part, it said
that level doesn't support coop
and im guessing it doesn't work anywhere else. so i tried the map23-force thing the it said
internal game map23-force no found
whats up with this game it always messes up on my computer

sonic260 said:
i tried the map23-force thing the it said
internal game map23-force no found
whats up with this game it always messes up on my computer

You need a space for the command to load.
E.G. In online match:

MAP MAP01-FORCE
will not work, but
MAP MAP01 -FORCE
will work.

If there's no space, SRB2 thinks you're trying to load a map called MAP01-FORCE.

When there's a space, SRB2 is told load MAP01, even if it's in the wrong mode.

I hope this helped with SA City.

EDIT: Sik beat me to it...

thanks guys it works now

here are some pics

srb20002.png

srb20001.png

srb20000.png

sorry it's too big

Just trying to help people out here.;)

Well, um, wanna start a netgame?

Oh and I see that you were trying to add a sonic bot, thats only a Srb2jte feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back