How do you make fofs less transparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellDoneSnake

Yoko Shimomura
I'm having trouble with making fofs less transparent (e.g. if I'm making a tree and I want it to be a bit transparent using linedef 102 effect; it becomes too transparent).
Does anyone know how to stop this?

Front Upper Texture sets the alpha value of translucency (i.e how translucent/opaque it is) - #000 is invisible, #255 is completely opaque, and #128 is the value set by default. I'm guessing you'll probably want something inbetween #128 and #255 in your case.

BTW, this feature is available for any FOF type with FF_TRANSLUCENT attached, even ones made with Linedef Type 259. =P

Front Upper Texture sets the alpha value of translucency (i.e how translucent/opaque it is) - #000 is invisible, #255 is completely opaque, and #128 is the value set by default. I'm guessing you'll probably want something inbetween #128 and #255 in your case.

BTW, this feature is available for any FOF type with FF_TRANSLUCENT attached, even ones made with Linedef Type 259. =P
Thanks, I forgot about some editing features, but I also checked wiki for some problem solving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back