SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone!

I tried to PM Super Mystic Sonic the other day and he said he was gone! See, that's why you don't abuse forum members.

Re: Gone!

srb21103 said:
I tried to PM Super Mystic Sonic the other day and he said he was gone! See, that's why you don't abuse forum members.

Except we didn't actually want him and his brightly coloured sprites here?

Re: Gone!

Cue said:
srb21103 said:

Except we didn't actually want him and his brightly coloured sprites here?

I'm just wondering... why are we talking about Super Mystic Sonic here? =/

Who knows? Somehow this topic got bumped, then it got discussed, then JTE was discussed, then SMS, and now we're all here. I honestly don't see the point of keeping this topic if JTE isn't going to be doing anything with it.

Yeah, except now we have n00bs asking, "when is the next update coming out"? Or "Where's JTE"? If they want it so bad, just type "srb2jte" in google. A direct link appears at the top of the results.

uhhh,error

I download it and when I clicked on the jte laucher.
It said "fmod.dll was not found,re-installing may help"

Help me!
Sorry if I'm off-topic,I am new here

I readed SRB2Wiki the newest Supervirus. There readed ''The way to activate this is unknown. Do anybody know, how it can be activated?

Espio

You have to edit his Maincfg Or Objctcfg Lumps in his wad file. eg. espio.wad
SRB2 JTE fixes the bug with the character select screen. But Espio must be for normal SRB2, which has the bad character select sreen.
You need to leave in the part that actually Says Character 5 and Espio, or similar. Don't know what i'm talking about? Look on the SRB2 Wiki.

EDIT: Is your Espio the latest version?

SA City

Sorry for double posting, but, I notice that on the first page JTE is talking about SA City. You can discover the "hidden wonders" be simply opening SRB2JTE.WAD in your favourite WAD editor and look at the scripts for it, although they currently aren't used.

Re: SA City

srb21103 said:
Sorry for double posting, but, I notice that on the first page JTE is talking about SA City. You can discover the "hidden wonders" be simply opening SRB2JTE.WAD in your favourite WAD editor and look at the scripts for it, although they currently aren't used.

Yeah, that's old, you can just boot XWE up, and look at the unused scripts in there, juat like any other wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back