Knockout The Echidna Character WAD -KO.T.E.wad- UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KO.T.E has been updated!

After being mocked at about how worthless his thok reflect was KO went to a near-by pawnshop to find a way to make it better, and came out with a new pair of Socs that give his thok a boost! Only thing is, it will only be helpful if used before the peak of his jump. He also learned how to reflect via spindashing, making fast getaways safer!

Along with soc updates, I fixed tons of sprite errors. (colors not changing, and some other things)
The soc updates sounds really neat but I didn't know that he had some colour changing problems.

Usually fancharacters are just a simple skin change, but I think the custom ability really makes this character as good as it is. Even though you may have an awesome fancharacter, giving it a default ability is kinda dull, I like how you implemented a custom one. I heard from JTE on the IRC that when 2.1 comes out, we can use Lua scripts to customize our characters, hopefully that will make it so we will see more custom abilities for characters like in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back