• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 "Master Emerald" Mod (Version 2.02.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
犬夜叉;649352 said:
Also, in case you didn't realize, the source code to any modifications must be available in some shape or form, whether it be on a SVN or a .zip file distributed with the EXE. People will hound you for that.

Source code, here, now!

1. I didn't have said, that I have big problems with the source code!
2. I know something about C++, because I am learning different languages and know some types of languages. For example I know Java and a bit php.
3. The fact, that I have add 2 monitores in the EXE mod shows, that
I already understand something. And I have change the colors.

4. Ok, to change the text is very easy for each (everybody can use a Hexeditor for this). I know, that this is not a reason for a "good EXE mod".

5. I have ask for help, to show that I want to trust you.

5. I have ask for help, to show that I want to trust you.

Join the #srb2fun room on EsperNet (irc.esper.net), I will set you up with a Subversion account and branch for your mod on SRB2 subversion server code.srb2.org

No progress and no source code? I don't think you really get how difficult something like making a new gametype would be. Especially a team-based gametype that's inherently unequal, requiring massive balance testing and tweaking to make it work.

If you actually make real progress with a beta complete with proper stages for your gametype and a working implementation with source code, then come back and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back