*SPOILER!* Here comes the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
emblempride said:
They don't call it Neo AGZ for nothing. Took me 10 minutes to beat it.

Easy as Tails. :P

And with all that power of 2 mathsbabble, how DO you remember all that? You're probably like really older than me or something. I'm in top set.

srb2kirbyo said:
emblempride said:
I'll give you a tiny hint: [spoiler:578521da45]Smash the pillars.[/spoiler:578521da45]

Last time I did that I broke Eggman's turrets...

[spoiler:578521da45]In the room that opens up, with the ring chains, yeah, make sure to make it to the highest point at the top. Remember the warzone you saw through the window with a bunch of cannonballs? Yeah you'll be there.

Then all you'll have to find 2 buttons. It's pretty much cakewalk from there.[/spoiler:578521da45]

^ I was Tails lol

That path is different if you don't have all emeralds. Before it was a room where water rose and there was the floor, but I couldn't get past it because I kept getting crushed.

[spoiler:3afc14ebcc]
In the room that opens up, with the ring chains, yeah, make sure to make it to the highest point at the top. Remember the warzone you saw through the window with a bunch of cannonballs? Yeah you'll be there.

Then all you'll have to find 2 buttons. It's pretty much cakewalk from there.
[/spoiler:3afc14ebcc]

Oh, wait... So I actually got there... ¡¡But I was Sonic and I had still 6 emeralds!! :@ Why didn´t I tried with Tails and Knuckles earlier... I´ll check that.

You guys are evil people hiding things...

hypershadow96 said:
What level is this in..? o_o"

[spoiler:7b5df03f0b]CEZ 2, second exit. After the first checkpoint, there's a swinging chain. Go where it's swinging towards, and you'll be there in no time.[/spoiler:7b5df03f0b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back