Osu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed2411

Speed2411
Osu! is a freeware rhythm game originally for Microsoft Windows. It is written in C# on the .NET Framework. The game has also been ported to Mac OS X, iOS, and Android. Its gameplay is based on commercial titles including Osu!

~Credit to google for that.

osu!logo4-0.png

Osu! is a very fun game. If you have ever played "Dance Dance revolution," and liked it, this is the game for you. You have to click rhythm circles to match the beat of a song and get a score based on how well you did. There are a bunch of stuff like "sliders" which make you follow a path with your curser. There are spinners, which make you spin your curser in a circle to get your points. The maps are called beatmaps. You can make your own beat map with a Mp3, or challange the many beatmaps out there. There is a online community also, and you are allowed to chat and play multiplayer. There are several game modes to it to. You can also add a "skin" to customize the sprites that Osu! uses.

Try this game out here.

So tell me how you liked it in the comments.

Didn't Elite Beat Agents on the Nintendo DS have a system similar to this?

Yes and Sonic Chronicles used this as well.

On the other hand though, I think OSU is a very fun game and anyone can install it and play it. The only thing you need to have is good rhythm in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back