Xbox 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't even look like a Box...
Still, It would be interesting if Microsoft entered Handheld gaming.

WTF. This looks kinda bumped. So Microsoft has turned to an chicken-mime and started to spamcopying other things. (they're making EVEN Xbox Wii O_O) If you ask me, this is trash what should be in garbage. Seriously, where is the CD? Second, I bet you broke that thing easily cause of d-pads and stuff has been popped from somewhere to its controllers >_> Whats next? Self-Destroying Cat? Gawd... (har har I have 360)

Edit: Not losing my money to this :P Have Dsi. And not liking this Xbox thingy >P

Last edited:
"Where is the CD"? You mean that old technology everyone would rather ditch and move to better stuff?

"Xbox Wii"
Natal != Wii
Natal > Wii
Wii requires controller, Natal does not.

"Where is the CD"? You mean that old technology everyone would rather ditch and move to better stuff?

"Xbox Wii"
Natal != Wii
Natal > Wii
Wii requires controller, Natal does not.

Try to play a FPS without using a controller. Like it's easy to pretend you're holding a gun/plasma cannon/bazooka/whatever.

ON TOPIC: I was wondering when XBOX goes portable. I just hope it doesn't steal any of the games that would also be on the DS and PSP. OFF TOPIC(?): I thought it would be another home console like a sequel to the 360.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back