Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not exactly a folder, an external Hard drive, 232 GB
Used : 20.2 Gb
Free: 212 GB
It's an Elements Hard Drive

GemEarthBrandon said:
Rekk said:
GemEarthBrandon, most harddrives can't hold ONE terrabyte, let alone more than one. You're obviously lying. I mean, the most expensive and modern harddrives today could hold 1TB or more. For you to have one folder that is double that amount, and then being able to balance all of your other applications would be maybe 2.5TB or so. That's a ridiculous, absurd amount, that is most likely a fabrication.

Why would your SRB2 folder hold these video files? Also, why does the size matter? Just because your folder wields a heavier burden on your harddisk doesn't mean anything other than you're obviously not good at optimizing for space. I don't think there are enough wads to even fill 2.2TB. Replacing the T with a G is a very clever endevour at trying to boost your points, but it's not worth the trouble of lying, now is it?

Considering the size, if you had every wad for SRB2 not counting lame stuff like music wads, it would only be a max of 7~10% of that 2.2TB, and that's being generous.

Will you shut up and use common sence?

I said I purposly put video files in there and they really don't need to be there.
I just want to point out that he IS using common sense. There is not such publicly available hard drive that can contain more that two terabytes to my knowlege. Even with video files, I doubt you have that much space taken up. Also I want to note that the T and the G key are right beside each other, so it was obviously a typo. For you to have 2.2 TB of space taken up, you would need about 3124 full length movies in MP4 form. So yeah, STFU.

155 mb at the moment, deleted srb2 some while ago, thought about it for a moment and ended up regretting it and got srb2 again (had like the same size as i have now before i deleted that one) also 66.6 GB free of 147 GB in my hard drive

srb2folder.png

sonic260 said:
so far 6,024 files is the record
Looks like Callum beat that record with 6,142 files. That beats the one you posted by 78 files. O_o

Anyway, my folder's size is 2.15 GB (On disk, it's 2.16 GB. lol) with 2,482 files and 254 folders.

Taco_King said:
Vash said:
sonic260 said:
so far 6,024 files is the record
Looks like Callum beat that record with 6,142 files.

Guess again.
The Thread Title said:
How big is your SRB2 Folder?
The Thread Title said:
Your SRB2 Folder?
Does that say, "Your entire 'My Documents' folder" anywhere? No, it does not. It says, "Your SRB2 Folder". Now unless that's your SRB2 folder, that's not even possible.

EDIT: Lawl, my folder alone takes 7.71 GB (With 21,712 files and 3,231 folders), and the My Documents folder takes up just about .20 GB more (With 3,165 more files, and 70 more folders). O_o

That IS my SRB2 Folder. When I first got it, I never made a separate folder for it. =P

But I can't check all of my WADs and SRB2 stuff right now. My Documents is stuffed with millions of things.

As for the crossing out, there are some stuff that I wanted to take out (Real Name(You might know this =P), Hamachi IPs, P.O. Box info, Stupid useless file my brother and my cousin put on my desktop that I didn't feel like deleting, etc.).

Heck I don't know, but I'm guessing about only 20 to 30 files. I used to have a thousand, but a virus crashed my computer and I lost all the files.

Mine is 1.41 GB.

And I'm pretty sure I have a friend who has an srb2 folder that's over 100 GB. Yes, 100 Gb. No kidding, he's got a monster com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back