Fixed Orbital Hangar Missing Textures ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was reported,also not sure if those are missing textures but .....

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 324
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 287
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a thok barrier, but I'm not really sure. It may also be, as you say, missing textures.

Anyway, I think that the issues regarding textures, sprites and these levels details should not be taken for a bug report, because they are only details that have nothing to do with the game code.

Actually, I'd like to correct you there Volkatrace, they do indeed count as bug reports! They're mistakes and still need to be corrected either way.

(Also, is there any reason why you're using such a tiny font size? That and bolding every first capital letter.)

Thanks for the correction Monster Iestyn, I had that doubt.
But I imagine this sort of thing more as suggestions, but hey, it's clear.

(Also, is there any reason why you're using such a tiny font size? That and bolding every first capital letter.)

Yes. Unimportant, but yes.
I just do it for a little aesthetic, and as a hobby.

(If somehow breaks the forum rules or causes annoyance, I can stop.)

It's not explicitly against the rules, but the font formatting tags are for when they're useful to understanding your post. Using them all the time is pointless, especially when you're just doing it to be different. Use normal text like everybody else.

It's not explicitly against the rules, but the font formatting tags are for when they're useful to understanding your post. Using them all the time is pointless, especially when you're just doing it to be different. Use normal text like everybody else.

I just do it for fun, as I sayed. But allright, I'll take the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back