Repper, free patternizer site

Status
Not open for further replies.
pattern_1188DA13-F9F2-404C-350F-08FBCC3409C1.jpg

Gentlemen...?

I turned this...
090304-newborn-baby-blue-whale-missions_big.jpg

...into a sorta cool woodish texture! (After I downloaded the image I changed it's color and stuff)
Wood.png

takpattern.jpg

I don't understand why we had to use .jpeg pictures on the site. All of my pictures are PNG and I have to convert them. Anyways, that's just another pattern of my fancharacter. I'll try other pictures.

Loading other file formats

@Takashika:

Thanks for your suggestion about the image file formats. The online Repper Lite currently only supports JPG. Repper Pro, its big desktop brother, supports PNG files too.

@Chaos Knux:
Don't worry, we are not aliens with hyper-advanced analyzing tools! :-)
This thread just came up in the overview of traffic sources (basic functionality of any web analyzing software).

I signed up to this forum because I was interested to know if Repper was of any use to game designers, or if we could maybe make it so.
And frankly, I signed up because I am a bit of an old Sonic fan myself!

LOL Ok then. and this would definitely be good for making textures that are meant to repeat forever, like GFZ's Grass or the walls.

I wasn't scared you were aliens 4972 years more advanced than our pitiful race. I just thought you were FBI, CIA, OSI, or even (god forbid) a power-crazed Aussie government person. My Hard drive could probably put me away for years on the copyright alone.

Last edited:
I signed up to this forum because I was interested to know if Repper was of any use to game designers, or if we could maybe make it so.

Probably more helpful to game developers is being able to tessellate any image into a tilable texture. Repper does this, but it would be nice if it had extended functionality beyond just taking a triangle sample of an image and repeating it in a circle. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back